New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

Originally Posted by Baseball04321

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by k3stacks

So, Im assuming it costs money to stretch your hats at the store?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Any info on cost from lids?

I got my hat in 2day 
pimp.gif

I wish i would have bought more hats tho 
ohwell.gif

Anyways, I copped

$16.19 shipped 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have been looking for this hat for a while too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

did they have this style with an all red hat the year before?

Originally Posted by xblaze23

So I'm thinking.. what if a bunch of us e-mail new era about missing out on the promotion/suggest they up it for another day in the near future? I think with the right amount of people e-mailing them, it may work.

I regret not "going in" and I'm sure a bunch of you guys feel the same way or missed out all together.

1234525508_ben_stiller_-_do_it.gif

So I'm thinking.. what if a bunch of us e-mail new era about missing out on the promotion/suggest they up it for another day in the near future? I think with the right amount of people e-mailing them, it may work.

I regret not "going in" and I'm sure a bunch of you guys feel the same way or missed out all together.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i mean, what do you have to lose?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i mean, what do you have to lose?

nothing at all. But, like i said in the original post. It'll be more effective if we signal a demand for the promotion again. Even if it were 12-24 hours only which I'd be fine with. Let me know if others are down and I'll start it off tomorrow.

nothing at all. But, like i said in the original post. It'll be more effective if we signal a demand for the promotion again. Even if it were 12-24 hours only which I'd be fine with. Let me know if others are down and I'll start it off tomorrow.

Holy crap that is a hell of lot of hats.

Man....finally got some updates on my hats and it says out for delivery since 9:33am. If those damn hats aren't sitting in may apartment complex today, I am going to be pissed! Watch I have to go and get it at the post office.

Holy crap that is a hell of lot of hats.

Man....finally got some updates on my hats and it says out for delivery since 9:33am. If those damn hats aren't sitting in may apartment complex today, I am going to be pissed! Watch I have to go and get it at the post office.

Ricky went in!!
eek.gif
  My pickups anyways.  Crappy blackberry pic in my dark *** dorm room
ohwell.gif

2e51656b6ff4a9a7296ec84abfd33e4e7bd41d1e_r.jpg

Im definitely happy with my pickups though for $101.42
smile.gif

Ricky went in!!
eek.gif
  My pickups anyways.  Crappy blackberry pic in my dark *** dorm room
ohwell.gif

2e51656b6ff4a9a7296ec84abfd33e4e7bd41d1e_r.jpg

Im definitely happy with my pickups though for $101.42
smile.gif

laugh.gif
I don't let my fan hood get in the way of style, the orange on the vols hat go perfect with these SB's I have..

Took this pic for Gunna
nerd.gif

25k0bjl.jpg

laugh.gif
I don't let my fan hood get in the way of style, the orange on the vols hat go perfect with these SB's I have..

Took this pic for Gunna
nerd.gif

25k0bjl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom