New Era 30% Sale One Day Only Vol. And I got a 25% off stacker for you

At least Ricky has a bunch of quality hats and not crap. I wanted that Pittsburgh fitted in a 7 1/2 but they didn't have my size when I checked. My last resort to get one will cost me $40+ after shipping
sick.gif

At least Ricky has a bunch of quality hats and not crap. I wanted that Pittsburgh fitted in a 7 1/2 but they didn't have my size when I checked. My last resort to get one will cost me $40+ after shipping
sick.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
I don't let my fan hood get in the way of style, the orange on the vols hat go perfect with these SB's I have..

Took this pic for Gunna
nerd.gif

25k0bjl.jpg

How you get a red brim on your Gwinnet Braves? 
indifferent.gif

Im 38 Hot 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
I don't let my fan hood get in the way of style, the orange on the vols hat go perfect with these SB's I have..

Took this pic for Gunna
nerd.gif

25k0bjl.jpg

How you get a red brim on your Gwinnet Braves? 
indifferent.gif

Im 38 Hot 
mad.gif

my order came in today, very happy with it. i should have gotten one of the yankees WS fitteds though

my order came in today, very happy with it. i should have gotten one of the yankees WS fitteds though

Originally Posted by k3stacks

I went to Lids today & they said they cant stretch it or let me exchange sizes.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Man....you just answered my questions. The inevitable happened with me and one of my hats are smaller then it should be. Don't want to stretch it because honestly I feel like it will still be small. It took forever to even get these damn hats and only one god damn fit.

Anyone know Lids return policy? Wondering if I should just get a hat there and then return it the next day with the one I got online.

Back
Top Bottom