NEW ERA FITTEDS! Stuck between a size = Size up or down?!

Well I'm in between a size 7 1/4 and 7 3/8.
the 7 1/4 fits snug but with the 7 3/8 I can wear my fitteds low (comfortably).
However, the 7 3/8 sometimes feels loose.
What do you guys usually do when you're in between sizes?
frown.gif

always go up.

having a fitted too tight squeezing your brain is never a good look.

make you have a crazy headache.

same with me i jus go with a 7 3/8 tho kus when u sweat in ur fitted it eventually gets tighter.

Originally Posted by young dr0

always go up.

having a fitted too tight squeezing your brain is never a good look.

make you have a crazy headache.

Exactly. Go a size up, you can always shrink it, unless if it's the new ones.

Originally Posted by CULUMBIAZILLEST

what does your sig mean?

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] if you are talking about the OG poster, you CANNOT be serious ? can you ?[/color]
ohwell.gif

I'm in the same predicament, coincidently, the same size. I normally wear a 7 3/8, but recently bought an all Black LA fitted that was pretty damn loose. Iprobably went through all the 7 3/8ths at the Lids shop and they all ran big. I couldn't get a 7 1/4th because it fits too damn tight, it gives me aheadache.

Bought a black UNDFTD hat 2 weeks back, it was the New Era ones, purchase it in a 7 3/8th and it fit snug and perfect.

Originally Posted by I Got Soles

Well I'm in between a size 7 1/4 and 7 3/8.
the 7 1/4 fits snug but with the 7 3/8 I can wear my fitteds low (comfortably).
However, the 7 3/8 sometimes feels loose.
What do you guys usually do when you're in between sizes?
frown.gif

I feel your pain. Since I cut my hair off I'm stuck between 7 1/2 and 7 5/8, with neither feeling just right. Of course I just go w/ the 5/8.

I'm not an expert on hats but why not go to a store and try the hat on? I would say go up though, especially if you grow your hair out or anything.

I'm not an expert on hats but why not go to a store and try the hat on?
I get a lot of my fitteds from places all over the states. If New Era had quality control, I could buy 7 1/2's all day long. They are a LITTLEsnug but they stretch and feel normal after a wear or two.

But I literally have an Astros hat that is 7 1/2 and a Yankee hat that is 7 1/2 and the Astros fits right under what my 5/8's fit at. @#%$ just don'tmake no sense.
smh.gif

it depends wat kind of hat ur getting...the on-feild hats u see players wearing on tv run smaller than the special colored hats youll see at at a place likelids cause there made of a diff material. i say go up but not to the point where u see a gap between the side of ur head and the hat itself.

Back
Top Bottom