New Foamposite/Future Foamposite Release Dates?

Wanted to know if anyone had the scoop on future foamposite release dates. I heard that the Nike Fomaposite 1 "Space Jams" were coming out this year in December. 

People normally use question marks when asking a question. Put a ? in your title AND post. That is all thanks...

The next time you will probably see Foams again will be in February, solid info about colorways and sample pics should leak out before the end of the year. 

Metallic Reds next month, been confirmed! 
pimp.gif

trollface_small_normal2pl7.png

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Metallic Reds next month, been confirmed! 
pimp.gif

trollface_small_normal2pl7.png

I hope this is true.
2e2jq09.jpg

My brother and a few others are CONVINCED that the all black pros with a gum sole are dropping on Black Friday 
tired.gif

OP's SN and topic is too funny

keep on dreaming for some info
laugh.gif

i normally dont buy foams but the few pair i own... i like... i hope those reds drop soon

I thought this was gonna be a thread showing new releases also. It should of had the question mark. Either way people will respond with their answers so that's cool.

Yes, I have been hearing rumors on the releases of foams that are due to come out later this year and at the beginning of next year. Now, the news was first released on sneakerfiles which has a good track record of reliable info. But of course, the Red Metallic Foams were supposed to release about 2 years ago, but the royals and eggplants were released instead. Remember, when they released the eggplants and royals, it was released around Jan and Feb. Fingers crossed XX

Originally Posted by shoesclues

I thought this was gonna be a thread showing new releases also. It should of had the question mark. 

i agree that the title should HAVE a question mark

Sorry, I am new here. Didn't know some people were so anal about grammar, considering the way people talk on here. But, back on TOPIC, if you are talking about the Metallic Reds, I hope they drop soon. But, I heard from someone who works for Footaction, they said that these were being released the last week of December:
34rj6ac.jpg

I also heard that these 4 colorways will be releasing in 2012:
mb5zpc.jpg

So far there are only rumors. But on a website that they were taking pre-orders on, it said February 2012.

Red foams are a keeper. The yellow foams are a punt and will leave for the flashier guys.
Those black foams are the star of the bunch.
Plenty of foams for next year, nice.

These are only rumor people. Don't get your hopes up. The pics are PS and the red might be like the cranberry red from the penny half cent which I did not care for. Hopefully, the metallic red will be more of a bright red. I'm pretty sure (85%) that these will drop. There isn't too much info out yet, but when there's smoke, there's fire. Just like how JB releases XIs for christmas, Nike releases Foams around valentines day. I want that metallic red pretty badly. I've got 3 foams now, but the metallic red would be my favorite. The metallic red is crack, no hype. Seriously, I've been waiting 2 years for these to drop LOL.

I wish I had the Varsity Red Pro Foams, but these Red Metallic Foams will do the trick (if they drop
sick.gif
). It would make sense if they dropped the metallic reds around valentines day, and im 90% sure those space jam foams are dropping in december. If not the space jams, then it is another pair. And yes, these are rumors, no confirmation yet. You wont hear anything confirmed, probably until a week or two before they drop.

lol funny those are supposedly releasing considering a NT'er made all of those....

*sigh* wish this foam hype would die down already

Back
Top Bottom