New Footlocker discount policy

Thanks to all the idiots who abused it...because Footlocker has finally taken action. Effective 5-30-09, any release date shoe can only have 20% of it'stotal sales be employee sales. That means if a store gets 36 pairs of a shoe, only 6 can be sold with a employee discount. If that store has 9 employees, itlooks like 3 would be screwed. It dosen't matter if it is a employee from a different store, different division, etc, 6 employees TOTAL. If a store gets18 pairs, the total would be 3(they are rounding down) Also, there will be NO military discount allowed and NO coupons allowed AT ALL on any release dateproduct.

laugh.gif
They went through those audits alright. All good things must come to an end.

This was confirmed? My DM told us about a possible change in the discount policy but didn't go into detail...this is crazy...my store is top tier with damnnear 50 employees...and it doesn't help that we get sneakers allocated to our store instead of small stores. This better not affect my total maxuptempo's

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
They went through those audits alright. All good things must come to an end.

Ours was
sick.gif
...discounts on 33% of total sales...but that counts coupons,military, etc...

damn well i guess ill stick to buying stuff on 50 weekends and exchanging it for other stuff until they shut that down.

Just talked to an assistant i work with at Champs..he said he didn't see anythin like this or hear anythin remotely close to this..

I'm guessing this is just word of mouth so far but my DM mentioned a change coming and then this info, not a coincidence IMO

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

damn well i guess ill stick to buying stuff on 50 weekends and exchanging it for other stuff until they shut that down.
it's very smart of you to be snitching on yourself.

not that they don't already know about that loophole.

Not suprising since everyone in every division abuse the discount. Eventually they will cancel all discounts on release date product.

well i must say... looks like dude gonna have to do a raffle to use discounts from now on
laugh.gif

Finishline is worse. We only get three per store for Jordans and other releases (at least in my district) and no employee appreciation.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

it's very smart of you to be snitching on yourself.

not that they don't already know about that loophole.

true but i have my ways. your right about the snitching on myself part though.

FNL use to limit discounts per store for example the CDPs we only got 2-3 discounts per store. but now its one per employee for release date shoes, but theresa 3500 dollar limit for sales associates per year.

there are so many loopholes at FTL but to those that can't think out of the box, this seems like a small step

PEOPLE GOTTA STOP TALKING BOUT WHAT THEY DO TO GET "THEIRS", U JUST GONNA KILL IT FOR YOURSELF AND OTHERS. YES THIS COMMENT IS DIRECTED TO THE CATSTHAT WANT A LITTLE "ONLINE SHINE."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom