New Girl Appreciation Thread Vol. I can't read a ruler

"Meet me on the corner of Fairfax and La Brea"

"Those are parallel streets"

laugh.gif

It was more of a this is how my day went from Jake's pic and Jess' pov.

Not a full on adventure with both casts.

Probably smart given the comedy is different for both shows.

"Gather round everybody, now everybody gather round." 
laugh.gif

when the little kids put in all those $20's 
laugh.gif

"You can't tell metal from wood?" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Secrets" and "secrets exchanged" :lol:

Last edited:
I am completely tired of the Nick and Jess will they won't they. They have been together many times already and haven't worked out lets go a season without this drama.

I am too. It seems that it's the only story the writers could think of for those two characters.

I am completely tired of the Nick and Jess will they won't they. They have been together many times already and haven't worked out lets go a season without this drama.
I feel like they just brought it back.

After they broke up, they went a whole season and some not addressing it. That was when Winston was flourishing.

They only just brought it back near the end of last season.

Last edited:
my gut is telling me they are teasing it as a way to close out the show...

maybe have one more season, or something...iono

everyone is getting old(er) and their lives and relationships are or have solidified...

Last edited:
my gut is telling me they are teasing it as a way to close out the show...

maybe have one more season, or something...iono

everyone is getting old(er) and their lives and relationships are or have solidified...
Good points

Yeah they're definitely positioning to end the show.

"Secrets..."

This show is sincerely one of my all time faves. The Office, Friends, HIMYM, Big Bang and New Girl (sitcoms)

:rofl: @ this ep.

Fat scarf neck :lol: "This confirms my theory thstnif you were a man you would be unable to get an erection." :rofl:

Nick lowering Winston's confidence running down his history of Ls :lol:

Jess almost dying off that kiss :lol: Her weirdo way of flirting :lol:

"I don't remember drawing these. I woke up this morning and these were under my bed."

:rofl: :rofl: James Wonder :smokin

This show will never not be funny :lol: Bunch of clowning weirdo ppl with these jokes.

Schmidt being Nick :rofl: Talking bout he clipped his ween, just the tip. Then the ya busted my balls first, I gotta scrotum full of whip cream over here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Winston and the last week I had some ants in my room :lol:

Stravos and his absinthe hard liquor wine :rofl: Then the house music beat :lol:

The singing :rofl:

Robbie basically being a younger world's most interesting man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, even when there's a plot I'm less interested in (Jess and Robbie), the show is still hilarious and their chemistry is great.

Everyone is eating off this show. Robbie is also on Blackish. Cece has another show coming out I think on Fox. Nick and Winny all in movies.

Nick is co-starring with Tom Cruise in The Mummy. This show has helped a lot of careers.

I wish CeC would have more revealing scenes like she did in season one. I wish. She bad.....

Back
Top Bottom