New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

Vernon's acting is pretty bad especially when he was kicking Reggie out. :lol:

Charles is knock kneed with T-Rex arms so I can see why it's hard to believe he's an OL man.

Show is decent but nothing to subscribe to HBO for..

Vern sounds like he's reading off a teleprompter when he's giving his lines. It's pretty awful, especially considering Reggie is a pretty good actor.

You guys are really going overboard with this skinny arm character unbelievable stuff.

Vern is a terrible actor with a football body, Charles is a good actor with spaghetti arms.

Don't forget the legs :lol:

He's shaped like Mr Potatohead

I am with you guys. Joe gets fired...destroys his office and is like oh yeah i will come back no problem. I wanted season 2 to be Rock vs Joe signing athletes

Charles is a good actor but man his build makes his character super unbelievable. Rickys storyline didn't bother me that much. I don't get why dallas decided to give vernon more than what he was asking for...because that makes sense...im just going to assume that his agent did a great job? Veron disappearing was stupid and pointless. Reggie back like nothing happened :lol:

will watch season 2 if its 30mins after a good show like this season was. Watch true detective and just stick around for ballers

:lol: There's no suspense. It gets tense for a little bit, then it works out in the most amazing way possible.

and terry is even bigger now.

to keep it funky..ricky too small too. he's a receiver right? yikes. dolphins finna blow.

and terry is even bigger now.

to keep it funky..ricky too small too. he's a receiver right? yikes. dolphins finna blow.

So Wes Welcker, Hines Ward and Julian Edleman made their teams blow? It's not unbelievable to have a receiver that size.

hard to imagine Crews as an O lineman
Just change the position, dude is far more believable as a retired football player that may or may not still have it.
Cause he is.
Terry played.
Exactly what I'm saying, he would've been a better fit as Charles.

While I think someone like terry could fit in the show, he doesn't look like he retired just a season ago and let himself go. I do agree they could've cast someone better than ol' boy from 8 mile and def a better Vernon.

The show would've been far more interesting if Rock was an agent than a boring a_ financial advisor.
He basically is doing agent work on the side, so what's the point of the white guy from Barbershop?

Not sure why I stuck with this through the first season. Everything about this show is average at best. End of the road for me.

It's not much watch TV to me, but it's something to watch. Especially if it comes on during the summer with no football or basketball.

yo who is he Rick Ross dude that's always there with literally no lines? Vernon really has everyone with him just leechin

Last edited:

I would've only needed about 6 strokes for Arielle Kebbel
She is perfect  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom