New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

They have to find better people to play athletes

The irony of this is that literally every actual athlete they've had on the show can't act their way out of a paper bag (the cameos, like Wozniacki tthis week, are just painful). They have to make compromises on this. Sure, you don't buy Ricky as a real football player, but the alternative is casting REAL professional athletes who literally can't act. Just deal with it, man.

Why don't you buy Ricky as a real football player? He's a slot receiver on the show and was one in college. Hines ward was like 5 foot 9... Not sure why he isn't beleiveble.

Also, 90% of professional athletes sound like something is missing when they speak. Most are very monotone and dull, so the acting of some of them fits.

Dude is actually perfect for the role having some sort of a semblance of a pro career, plus the son of an acting legend.

Vernon is such a ***** son. Jesus, ******* big soft as. Ricky my guy, but **** the Saints and everybody who love em.

I lowkey think he's going to get cut. If you notice how when he talks to the higher ups, they're clearly hiding something they dont want to tell him

I used to hate Reggie and his character.

He's the best one on the show now?

Yea his role got much better ...they were trying set him up as a problem at 1st but now he's with the program and even trying make things better

Who would wanna live in Buffalo though, gotta offer Marcell Dareus money to do that

Ricky should have started simping again once Bella opened up that door with the Fantasy League stuff

Back
Top Bottom