New HBO series "Ballers" starring The Rock

So was the last episode the season finale? I'm confused.

All the Travis Scott stuff was corny, especially when Rock said the 3Peat line.

Steve Guttenberg's acting is pretty good. Really selling that character well.

So was the last episode the season finale? I'm confused.

All the Travis Scott stuff was corny, especially when Rock said the 3Peat line.

Steve Guttenberg's acting is pretty good. Really selling that character well.

Nah, there's still 2 eps left.

This past season was bad. I can no longer take it. I'm done. This show is going nowhere.

The Vegas storyline is stupid with the Raiders actually going there.

And the Rock and his swimmers :smh:

A bunch of employees they never introduced us to :smh:

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1730.JPG

IMG_1731.JPG

IMG_1733.PNG

show is beyond *** dawg. like..it's not even interesting or flashy with cars anymore.

its near impossible to ever take the rock serious.

and...shooting the club up without her consent is rape. serious. A woman took it to trial and won.

The seasons ALWAYS have the same format in this show ....starts with everything looking up, then the characters drag their feet, n finally ends in a cliffhanger/potential move...then picks right back up the next season with everything back to being sweet :lol: :smh:

Also they gotta chill with forcing hip hop into the show, all the Travis Scott stuff has been horrible ...the rock in a doctor's office quoting Travis lyrics :lol:

lol @ comparing silicon valley to this crappy show. the only things they have in common are that they're both 1/2 hour hbo comedies. silicon valley is miles beyond balllers. i'll finish out this season then cut it off. the show keeps getting more and more terrible.

Wow so Charles went from car salesman to GM in 2 seasons

What happened to Jason's client the country boy that ran a 4.5 in sand

Reggie is trying to be the Black Ray Donovan now

I think that might have been my last time watching Ballers

I know it’s nor meant to be taken seriously but it just feels like whatever happened during the season mever matters. Spence & the white dude end the season happy ready for their next scheme.

Reactions: OTG
I only watched the first three episodes of this season and judging by the comments, I haven't missed anything.

Back
Top Bottom