New HOH Releases: Barkleys, Uptempos, Zoom Don (Update 7/19)

uptempos are copped, joints are dope.

is that a light grey suede upper on them or white leather?

More pics of the Barkleys from kixandthecity.com

eggplantcb1.jpg

Nike Air CB34 Eggplant at the House of Hoops

eggplantcb2.jpg

eggplantcb3.jpg

More pics of the Barkleys from kixandthecity.com

eggplantcb1.jpg

eggplantcb2.jpg

eggplantcb3.jpg

these are dropping saturday july 24.. i seen them inperson at hoh, they look way better in the pics, they just a little to bright, alot of people have been asking for them so expect them to seel quick

these are dropping saturday july 24.. i seen them inperson at hoh, they look way better in the pics, they just a little to bright, alot of people have been asking for them so expect them to seel quick

Damn, I'm not ready for THIS Saturday. Wanted to cop a few pair and flip. I'll wait for Foams and Cool Grey 11s!!! Lol. I'm serious though.

Damn, I'm not ready for THIS Saturday. Wanted to cop a few pair and flip. I'll wait for Foams and Cool Grey 11s!!! Lol. I'm serious though.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

nike is seriously over-flooding the market right now. I walk into stores and I see Jordan 1's, 2's, 6's, countdown packages, mad basketball retros, a crap load of different air maxs. smh.

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

nike is seriously over-flooding the market right now. I walk into stores and I see Jordan 1's, 2's, 6's, countdown packages, mad basketball retros, a crap load of different air maxs. smh.

Back
Top Bottom