New HOH Releases: Barkleys, Uptempos, Zoom Don (Update 7/19)

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Damn, I'm not ready for THIS Saturday. Wanted to cop a few pair and flip. I'll wait for Foams and Cool Grey 11s!!! Lol. I'm serious though.

nike is seriously over-flooding the market right now. I walk into stores and I see Jordan 1's, 2's, 6's, countdown packages, mad basketball retros, a crap load of different air maxs. smh.

I definitely agree. It's sad but true. Foams and 11s will ALWAYS have a reseller's market though.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

Damn, I'm not ready for THIS Saturday. Wanted to cop a few pair and flip. I'll wait for Foams and Cool Grey 11s!!! Lol. I'm serious though.

nike is seriously over-flooding the market right now. I walk into stores and I see Jordan 1's, 2's, 6's, countdown packages, mad basketball retros, a crap load of different air maxs. smh.

I definitely agree. It's sad but true. Foams and 11s will ALWAYS have a reseller's market though.

Originally Posted by bigj505

uptempos dont look that bad.

co-sign. uptempos really don't look that bad. I am very suprised that I am pleased. the shirt that goes along with it ain't bad either. but they're doing too much with the barkleys though.

Originally Posted by bigj505

uptempos dont look that bad.

co-sign. uptempos really don't look that bad. I am very suprised that I am pleased. the shirt that goes along with it ain't bad either. but they're doing too much with the barkleys though.

Originally Posted by offbad

what's the cushioning setup on the Zoom Don

full-length zoom air I think, just like in the zoom spiridons. I got that info from Nicekicks.

Originally Posted by offbad

what's the cushioning setup on the Zoom Don

full-length zoom air I think, just like in the zoom spiridons. I got that info from Nicekicks.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

How are they now overflowing the market? They have been doin this for a very long time and seem to be successful at it...

Give me the late pass, but...When you get a JB account as a store, you HAVE to get every release. You can't get just the signature or pick and choose ones you think will sell well.
With that said, some Nikes and Jordans do better than others because of their past or their history. Obviously, signatures over fusions, etc.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

How are they now overflowing the market? They have been doin this for a very long time and seem to be successful at it...

Give me the late pass, but...When you get a JB account as a store, you HAVE to get every release. You can't get just the signature or pick and choose ones you think will sell well.
With that said, some Nikes and Jordans do better than others because of their past or their history. Obviously, signatures over fusions, etc.

Back
Top Bottom