New House Of Hoops In ATL

Damn i was planning on being there this friday, but gotta go outta town.I dont wanna miss out on some of the heat that opening day. (YOTR)Im really socked they picked southlake mall, but hey its near me so i won't complain

Damn i was planning on being there this friday, but gotta go outta town.I dont wanna miss out on some of the heat that opening day. (YOTR)Im really socked they picked southlake mall, but hey its near me so i won't complain

They open tomorrow @ 10. I just went by there. They got the YOTR, Lebron Sprites, all Kobes, Bordeaux, and black/green foams. Some other stuff too.

They open tomorrow @ 10. I just went by there. They got the YOTR, Lebron Sprites, all Kobes, Bordeaux, and black/green foams. Some other stuff too.

From what I was told, they only have 6 pairs of YOTR's.
What a joke. Super weak, I'm hoping they will have a restock of more qty. once the full blown opening happens.
I hear they were supposed to have a DJ and some NBA cats for opening, but can't do anything untill after the Finals.

From what I was told, they only have 6 pairs of YOTR's.
What a joke. Super weak, I'm hoping they will have a restock of more qty. once the full blown opening happens.
I hear they were supposed to have a DJ and some NBA cats for opening, but can't do anything untill after the Finals.

I think its cool, but putting it on the southside, im not too much liking.

I think its cool, but putting it on the southside, im not too much liking.

Back
Top Bottom