New House of Hoops Locations Coming Soon

Dallas
Las Vegas
Miami
Seattle
San Francisco

The Stores listed above will be Store Within Store like HOH-LA, Not Stand Alones like HOH-NY or HOH-CHI

2 of these could be open as soon as years end, and as many as 4 more in the fist half of next year.

Where's the supposed new stores ?!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

^ really ? 2 in Texas and not one more I'm Cali smh

exactly. They really need one in SF and they throw 2 in Texas. no hate on Texas. No love for the South i see Nike, besides Texas. smh

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Im so happy Sierra Vista, Arizona is on that list. YES!!!!!!!
Aey J, we might have to conduct some more business again. U a stand up dude and wouldn't really trust anyone esle except for a very select few

I know San Francisco Center is suppose to open like next February. Other stores will get some HOH exclusive stuff. It will be in high volume stores and willbe located in the old House of Hoops section of the shoe walls.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I know San Francisco Center is suppose to open like next February. Other stores will get some HOH exclusive stuff. It will be in high volume stores and will be located in the old House of Hoops section of the shoe walls.

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boston in Massachusetts the state where Basketball was born. I don't think they would want to put one in Springfield near the hall, but Boston is home ofone of the two greatest NBA franchises.

Obviously ATL SF and Miami have some claims, but not one location for all of New England. Prov, RI Boston, Hartford,CT lots of basketball going on all within a90 min radius. I guess local FL sales don't warrant an inclusion.

It will be intersting to see if these exclusives become less exclusive, how they will sell after some of these new locations have been open for 6months to ayear.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Im so happy Sierra Vista, Arizona is on that list. YES!!!!!!!
Aey J, we might have to conduct some more business again. U a stand up dude and wouldn't really trust anyone esle except for a very select few

roll.gif

i was kiddin man. SV has less that 50,000 folks, we aint gettin S!!!. but whenever im able to help i got you.

I'd heard that there was going to be def 1 in the UK and london made the most sense...

Damn thats going to cost me a fortune in flights/ train fares

I wonder where they are goin to put the HOH in PA..

Pittsburgh?
Harrisburg?
Philly?

Scranton?
laugh.gif

Cool!! Now I have 2 different HOH locations about 8.5 hours away instead of one!!

even with all these new locations. NY will still be on top. wouldn't be surprised if these "new" HOHs don't get the same exclusives like NYand LA, even CHI.
as mentioned before, some of these "new HOHs" will just be wall extensions inside a FTL, correct me if im wrong....

HOH NY >>> all HOHs

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I wonder where they are goin to put the HOH in PA..

Pittsburgh?
Harrisburg?
Philly?

Scranton?
laugh.gif
lewisburg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i hate the god forsaken town lol

Back
Top Bottom