New House of Hoops Locations Coming Soon

Can the SE get some love? I'd love for the 305 to get one but I'd settle for the ATL. ATL makes a tone of sense.

MD why ? Form the DMV nike picks MD? I would have prefferd Va or even one in DC..... SMH

Phoenix.
pimp.gif

I still dont understand why they are opening one up in Cherry Hill, NJ makes no sense to me

Originally Posted by Marito

MD why ? Form the DMV nike picks MD? I would have prefferd Va or even one in DC..... SMH

Probably somewhere in PG county would be my bet...

^ if so I hope its a store and not some wall extension in some mall... damn really wanted something close to home tho but I guess its better then nothing.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I heard PG Plaza for DC/Maryland
makes sense since PG Plaza gets alot of hot releases... not tooooooooo far from me lol

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Boston in Massachusetts the state where Basketball was born. I don't think they would want to put one in Springfield near the hall, but Boston is home of one of the two greatest NBA franchises.

Obviously ATL SF and Miami have some claims, but not one location for all of New England. Prov, RI Boston, Hartford,CT lots of basketball going on all within a 90 min radius. I guess local FL sales don't warrant an inclusion.

It will be intersting to see if these exclusives become less exclusive, how they will sell after some of these new locations have been open for 6months to a year.

i was hoping the same living in CT. don't want to get in the chaos in New York. At least put more than a Niketown in Boston maybe some thing in New HAvenCT

The spots should have been:

-San Francisco
-Houston
-Atlanta or Miami or both
-Philadelphia or somewhere in the DMV
-Las Vegas

And then international
-London
-Paris
-Tokyo

I'd like to at least get some expansion. Maybe not all of these would get crazy numbers, but still.

I'd love one in the Bay area as I will be living there for the next 4 years

Back
Top Bottom