NEW HYPERMAX ACTUAL PICS

I like these alot...the only part I'm not feeling is the strap...but me and my roommate (who wears the Hyperdunks to ball in now) were both saying how muchwe love Air Max...I'm glad they combined the two designs...these will probably be some of the best shoes ever designed to ball in

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

There is one QS colorway in particular of these that will hit that will surely make people go "ga ga".....
You cant leave us hanging like that
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

There is one QS colorway in particular of these that will hit that will surely make people go "ga ga".....

Watch it be like a McFly inspired Hypermax with light up air bubbles.

I saw themin person today on my boys feet ... they make you do a double take and they are a future classic! Trust me

strap can be removen but is very hard to put back in.. very flimsy indeed, i think the flywire should have been the contrast stiching for the strap as well..nubuck quality is also flimsy...

midsole is rugged though, very strong... i can see Centers and PFs wearing it
smile.gif

kinda look like a chick basketball shoe. but haha ima guard so i won't be wearin them

^wuh? dont see anything "chick" like about it...

also when wearing the shoe it is almost impossible to strap the strap all the way

look at all that herringbone...this looks like a traction MONSTER. tempting...can't wait for performance reviews.

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

They're okay. I wonder if they'll make hypershox too. Hook VC upp.

thats actually a very interesting thought...i'm sure maybe thats being looked into...but with the way this "hyper" line is going with all theflywire stuff etc...i'm sure it would score...

Back
Top Bottom