| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

i'm glad that you guys got your 90s in.

iD is the shizzle.

EDIT: jonas.. trust me, i'm eagerly awaiting seeing my pair too..
Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

hahah congrats guys im happy with my clerk pack 90s thats y i didnt order stash97 coming soon..255 im waiting to see ur pair
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

xpzp1t.jpg

killer kicks and brilliant photgraphy to match man..

255 i left u a pm
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

hey thanks guys. i'm pretty happy with them myself.

i wish i could've made a pair of decent 93s though. the ones i made at 255 suck!
[/b]

[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
Also... you people have made 255 a discrace. 80% of the 255 ID's are abominable (even the VIP's). Is rainbow the new "black" in NY or something..? Or does everyone need something to match thier wack Bape and BBC hoodies.

why have US people made 255 a disgrace...Everybody makes what they like...not what you like..this ain't about you..so what if people choose to make a pair in many different colors..can you blame them for wanting their pair to stand out from the rest..you ignorant fool...you disgrace yourself..maybe you shouldnt worry so much about what other people are trying to match..its not your business..

speaking of colors... did any of you use "light graphite" on any of your ID's?? if so.. how dark is it? can u post a pic pls. cheers.

damn nike, stop messing with us. actually it might be good that it keeps selling out b4 i can order more. im running out of storage space for my shoes.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

So it's ok for grown men to wear hot pink with neon green and bright orange with pastel blue all on one pair of shoes?

Who says gentry can't pick good colors for J's?
[/b]
Click HERE
Who got Red Sued in a 9.5 for sale? Holla​

Quote:
So it's ok for grown men to wear hot pink with neon green and bright orange with pastel blue all on one pair of shoes?

lol..how many guys on this board do you actually think are grown men..50% of the guys on niketalk prob havent even reached puberty yet.. but other then that i don't see what the problem with that is..if that's what people choose to wear..who are you, me, or anyone else to say otherwise..it's what they like ..let it be..

Actually when you wear pink, it is every color EXCEPT PINK. When light hits the fabric, every color in the light spectrum is absorbed except for whatever color is reflected. Therefore, there shouldn't be anything wrong with any color, because the fabric is just reflecting a color of light which is not absorbed. Just my $.02

I just got my shipping confirmation. My order was place on 4/15/2006 at the studio. Not bad.
This is not my signature

dang.....
If you want to wear hot pink then go ahead.Whether or not I'm considered a grown man or if my opinion matters, some of the Air max ID's remind of the opening of Saved by the Bell.

Ultra Limited "Saved by the Bell" Edition Air maxs.
[/b]
Click HERE

like nuff skillz i place my order on the 15th but i did it on the web finally got my shipping confirmation the stash 97s are on the way...chea

Well if cross colors came back they better come back with some hot pink/brown/pastel blue/reflective colored jeans to match some of these Air max ID's.

Ok I'm done bashing some of the colorways. If anything they are different. I would say creative but it seems a lot of people are usuing the hot pink color?
[/b]
Click HERE

some of ya'll are really funny.

why do you care so much what other people make and what other people like? it's not like they're putting a gun to your head and forcing you to wear them. they're their shoes, not yours.

Perfection is Personal. that's the tagline for iD, and it allows people that like wild colors to make wild colors, people that like basic colors that look like GRs to make them.

why waste the breath/energy/bandwidth/effort to take the time to go out of your way to hate on other people's designs? sure, there's some ugliness in the post but hey, if i see something i like, i give props, and if i see something i don't like, i'd rather just stay quiet.

if you think about it, hate is another form of appreciation anyway.

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

Is any1 else having trouble even viewing the shoes? Im trying to just look at the shoes i saved in my locked and it wont load. Is it just me, or is any1 else having the same problem?

am90's are up right now 1:27 p.m. PST. am1's are gone for the day already. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

thanks for all the info being posted in this thread. i was finally able to make the last pair of 90's for the european guys.

my 97s just left vietnam, should be here sometime next week. ill post pics up when i get em.
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom