| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

I have a question about the swooshes on the AM 90 IDs from nikeid.com.
If anyone can help, I wanted to know which color swooshes come in the suede/felt material and which ones come in leather. Before i received my pair i thought all the colors came in the suede/felt material but my white swoosh actually came in leather. anybody who ordered the 90's can you tell me the color and material used?

thankyou

^

that's what i thought/was told too, that the swoosh would always be suede..

but the infrared swoosh on my buffalo/infrared 90s came in in leather too.

i ain't complaining though, suede tends to attract dirt like a magnet.

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

I got my Am1s and my girl's VIP 90s in today...thanks Chase!
I'll take pics and break everyone's monitors later.

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

255forLife:
im assuming yours got the infrared patent swoosh? because i could have sworn other 90's had the reg suede infrared swoosh.
I personally would like all the swooshes to be leather.

cincybcats22:
thanks for the feedback.

shoez2424:
kinda late but did your 90's with the white mudguard come in leather or the suede/felt material? Just saw a pic of them and it kinda looks like leather, probably wishful thinking.

anyone know if you choose white for the mudguard on the 90's from nikeid.com does in come in the suede/felt material or leather? Or is black and metallic silver the on colors that come in leather?

thankyou

aysix post pics u fool lol
To hear You pray in the garden alone
Laying down Your will with each tear
To see You walk that lonely road
Willing to die for me
And in that moment
I know I should have been there
You took my cross and gave Your life

finally got my 97's - buffalo, black, sport red, neon & pilgrem. i expected the pilgrem to be more like an army green...it looks more like copper tho but i ain't mad.

RYC97.jpg

not bad^^^when u ordered them?
To hear You pray in the garden alone
Laying down Your will with each tear
To see You walk that lonely road
Willing to die for me
And in that moment
I know I should have been there
You took my cross and gave Your life

FINALLy got my 90s. barely made it in time cause after i finished checking out they were sold out. glad nike finally seemed to sort things out.

damn..they were up for a long time (10:00 am to past 10:30 am hawaii time). i was able to make a pair of am1's for my girl.

orders over $200 are automatically upgraded to free shipping.

i wonder how many of ya'll multi-paired. you ODers.. hahaha..

and BentoMan, my swoosh was just plain leather, honestly, i wouldn't have minded it being suede, i like mixing materials.. and i really wish they woulda let us do buffalo swooshes.. oh well though..
Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

Can somone confirm if the AM90's went online on Friday? It sounded like they did on Thursday at around 9 pm EDT and today around 4 pm EDT. Just checking to see if they're back on everyday or if this is just random days.

They were up at around 1pm PST Friday, and today. But they did go up on Thursday evening. I think it will be consistant now.
...but for how long?
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

jsut called up nike ot my tracking number, cause i didnt get them confirm email... BUT I AM HAPPY next week by this time you ppl will see... so happy so my advice to the people that are waiting check back every other day with nike on the phone or the interactive chatting assistance
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

For anyone that has ordered NIKE iD's in mid-late April, did you guys get any AM95's yet? If you have, please post in here... I'm curious, thanks.

AM1 - Done.
AM90 - Done.
AM180 - Done.

AM95 - ???
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

i finally ordered another pair of am1's. im happy ordered it at 1:12 p.m. pst. i think a lot of ppl are gone this weekend cuz it lasted longer then it usualy does.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Finally got my 97's today and I am not pleased. They sent me the wrong color laces and the neon yellow is not even close to yellow. Does anybody know what the deal is with returns now that they've stopped selling them? Also how long do we have to wait for another pair? I'll be damned if I wait another 2-3 months.
Google on blingo!. Chance to win prizes with each search!
KTHE NEW NIGERIAN NIGHTMARE...Dreamshakin
haters since 1981K

Back
Top Bottom