| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

My 255 AM1's from April 20th should be here tomorrow....

Never received a shipping email from Nike but tracked it through the order number.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

^... i order mine on the april 13th and mine just shipped yesterday from vietnam... i guess its cause its harder to make 95s then 87s(????)
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Man..i've been having the luck of being able to add my items to my cart everytime I log in. I keep pushing off in ordering 'cause I wanna get rid of some kicks first..I hope they're here to stay.

Btw, does anybody have a picture of palomino on the AM1s? Thanks!
and damn man, change your username. It's mad corny.

My 90's came in today(ordered them 4/21) and they came in before my 97's which is kinda strange......I chose the silver laces over the black. Opinions are welcome.

147377341.jpg

147377346.jpg

stopped by the studio today and let me just say :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
at all the new colors and options available..

part of me is :frown:
frown.gif
that i won't be here, another part of me is :\
ohwell.gif
because i probably woulda gone nuts and tried to make another dozen AF1s..

oh well though, enjoy the next season, everyone, i'm out.

zwkemt.jpg

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

Man, the buffalo print with the contrast stitching on those Air Max 95s is just crazy clean. Very nice, even if I'm not feeling the rainbow above it.
[/b]

The more I look at those 95's, the more I like. I hate living outside the US sometimes.

And very nice AM90's a few posts ago. Metallic silver mesh looks ALOT better in person too. Pics don't do it justice.

n1ck1134
Ordered 4/21 and arrived 5/16?
Wow it says that the shoes are supposed to take 3-4 weeks to make not 3-4 weeks to deliver!
Waaaay better production time than most of the shoes I've seen in this thread.
Oh it looks like you ordere yours from 255 studios nevermind.
Damn got my hopes up.....
[/b]
Click HERE
Who got Red Sued in a 9.5 for sale? Holla​

^255 do you know if they are opening by the end of May? I was gonna be NJ for memorial day weekend hoping to schedule an appointment.
Much respect,
xian

^^ good first post

255forLife im not sure if this is the right word, but ironic how your seattles are also 255's

need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

slept on, they were from the studio but that seemed pretty quick to me after reading what most had to say.

Quote:
255forLife, im not sure if this is the right word, but ironic how your seattles are also 255's

255forlife, I was gonna say the same thing. and it was great actually meeting you yesterday... Holla at me when you touch down...
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:[email protected]
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Does Taiwan really like delays a lot?
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

CAN WE GET AN UPDATE FOR THE NEW SEASON...I HAVE READ IT BEFORE, BUT I AM NOT SURE IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY. WHEN IT WAS POSTED IT WAS A BIT VAGUE AND I HONESTLY DONT WANT TO SEARCH THROUGH THIS POST; THERE ARE ALOT OF PAGES AND MOST OF THEM HAVE PICS OF ID'S, ITS TOO MUCH. THANX TO WHOMEVER DECIDES TO CONTRIBUTE. IF IM RIGHT IT WAS:

*DUNK LO'S, AND AIR FORCES, SOCCER KICKS, AND SOME OTHER STUFF NO ONE WILL REALLY WANT TO MAKE. PLUS NEW OPTIONS AND COLORS

well i know for VIP af1 lows coloured patent leather is an option...so is pearlized leather...those 2 alone sound ill.....too bad there's no maxes anymore though.
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

^^ Sorry, not feeling patent on 180s
If i were a betting man, my money would be on Zeke and Melo celebrating a Knicks playoff run in April 2008. - Peter Keating

Today's delivery... they are actually workin a whole lot faster with the Am1's and 90's... Only took 3 weeks to receive compared to 5 weeks for my 93's...

Seachinjs.... good to see you back... What's good did Christine get back to you for an appointment yet... Tryin to get it there next week... if i can
Want 255's next season,
can't get to 255.... Aim me we can work something out......
but not for free though

Back
Top Bottom