| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Jeffrizzle19

you must really like that infrared/laser blue combo, huh? hahaha, it looks good though..

nice mix of materials, alphaxinupe27

speaking of mixed materials, i swear i wasn't tryna bite carra's AM1s.. great minds think alike i guess..

zx9zj8.jpg

and for everybody that asked about the new materials and colors for the season, just wait, the opening is just around the corner, i'm sure somebody will post everything about it on niketalk eventually but doesn't that kinda ruin the fun of it?

EDIT -

and regarding the 255 of 300 on my cowboy 95s, trust me, i was surprised.. all i did was ask for my size 12, and somehow between 1 of 300 being a sz 6 and 300 of 300 being a size 15, it really was the luck of the draw..

best believe i was :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
when i saw it, i even had my friend double-check for me to see that my eyes weren't playing games with me.

that's why they'll never be for sale, even though i was offered ridiculous amounts for them already. guess it was just meant to be.. my favorite number. :D
happy.gif

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

EVERYTHING IS UP

EVEN AIR MAX 95'S...

HOORAH FOR ME..ANOTHER ID AM 90

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Quote:
Seachinjs.... good to see you back... What's good did Christine get back to you for an appointment yet... Tryin to get it there next week... if i can

I was gonna hit her up tomorrow to make an appt. so I can get in b4 June for my summer kicks...
Want a 255 iD but cant get to 255? Holla at me...

EMAIL:[email protected]
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

I get all the way to Place Order screen...it takes forever then tells me the Item Cannot Be Purchased Due to Inventory.
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the bar room wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail"

the new colors are sick!! sick!! sick!! i have an appt today so i will see how everything comes together. i kinda want a last chance at an am90...i know they're doing some last minute fixes to people's that were made with errors. the materials in person for the dunks and the air force ones are really nice. way nicer than their last time out. the sprint sister is looking good too for anyone with a wifey. i'll be making a pair for my mom =)

peace!
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Here are my 255 AM1's ordered on 4/20 and received today..

Overall I'm happy...would have made a few minor changes...(only on 4/20 would I have picked a pink collar lining!) Its' all good though.

zxmoeg.jpg

Love 'em or hate 'em.....

Quarter and Heel; Buck Hampton
Laces and Swoosh: Palomino
Mesh: Khaki
Mudguard: White Patent
Midsole: Black
Sole: White
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

^^ jellous of the buck hampton, palimino combo...so mad i didn't think of that as I believe i have made every neutral+brown/"i dont wear all over print hoodys" id imaginable...great job on those!

Quote:
"i dont wear all over print hoodys" id

Hahaha...so very true. i wanted to make and ALL khaki pair but it was a no go with the given options..

The pink on these is VERY wild for me....
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

anyone else waiting over 2 months and the shoes are not even made yet??
Quote:
Dena: Ah I see one from 03/20 for a women's Air Max 90 size 6.5
kevin: yes yes yes yes
kevin: where is it????
Dena: It's still in process
kevin: :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

just got these a couple days ago after making em april 15th. I like the way they turned out.

zxpngh.jpg

zxpcnp.jpg

sorry if the pics are a little big. This is my first time posting a pic.

man... The 97's better not be back up! I mean how much can I spend on shoes in 7 days? Between the 87 and 90 ID's last week, the Clerk/Size? 90's today, and the Black cat IV's saturday I don't think I can throw another $150+ on top.

Ok... tell me they were back up! I'm ready to spend the money now. ha

"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

People that ordered today did any of you get your e-mails yet? I put my order in around 5est or so and never got my e-mail yet. I printed out my reciept etc, but last couple times i ordered, my e-mail came within minutes.

My simple 97s. Has anyone done a 97 with a metallic silver midsole, I am thinking about buying a pair, but need to know whether to get silver or white midsole.

zxup95.jpg

zxuqzt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom