| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

My 90's came from nikeid.com and the colors are a little off. The shades of grey are wrong. I'm thinking of sending them back.

Has anyone had any success of sending back shoes because of the wrong colors and getting the correct colors in return?

kept it basic with my 90s..

and ya'll had me worried for a minute but my buffalo leather came out fine..

no second pair of laces though but oh well.. infrared contrast stitch is the shizzle..

rwte74.jpg

-- I farted. If that matters.. --

Neon yellow lining on the am 1....

qyzsar.jpg

img15187bi.jpg

Neon Yellow lining on the am 90

rveyxw.jpg

Im lost, thought they used the same/similar materials. :smh:
nono.gif

Dear Sirs,
What do you mean all that BBC I wear? I get my stuff for FREE then I sale it. Everything I've gotten in the past I've sold already. I CREATE the hype and I pay my bills from it. Same with Nikes, I get those free and I sale those. NT is the best thing to happen to a hustler.
The IDs were suppose to be "FYCK HUPE" but they came out with "HYPE".

Signed,
Your favorite NTr favorite NTr, hype on :smile:
smile.gif
[/b]​

Quote:
Just got mine today from NIKE ID. Ordered Feb 13th

damnit i ordered mine on the 13th also, and i see your in NC??? where the Fck are mine. >:
mad.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

^actually, it appears to me that the neon yellow lining on AM90s aren;t all that neony compared to AM1....

hey does anyone when this ID for air maxes is going to end? i want to order some next month or summer. kida tied for dough

anyone know?
I AM A NEWB TO JORDANS!! :smile: STARTING COLLECTION

LOOKING 2 BUY JORDAN XI BLACK/RED SIZE 11 GET AT ME WITH PRICE,PICS, AND CONDITION.

i just ordered my first pair today. i shoulda got two, cause i had a 10% promo that i got when i ordered a white label hoodie, i had to call to get it, oh well i used that as well as the free shipping! so my air max ones were only $88.43 (thanks jimmy)

can't wait to get 'em they will be my summertime shoe. will post pics in a month...get ready to put ya stunna shades on.

nice designs everyone! good work.

peace!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Should be a model of what you should do with ID's instead of going crazy and putting 5 neon colors like I've seen some people in this thread doing.

damn.

i had mad air maxes saved up in my locker ready to purchase. now when i go to the locker it says "NO LONGER AVAILABLE" under each AM and it won't even let me click on the item to review or edit it. Is it a wrap for the maxes?

Nike sent me a size 11 instead of a size 11.5....I'll have to post pictures later.
Say, sweet thang. Can I buy you a fish sandwich?

Quote:
i had mad air maxes saved up in my locker ready to purchase. now when i go to the locker it says "NO LONGER AVAILABLE" under each AM and it won't even let me click on the item to review or edit it. Is it a wrap for the maxes?

yeah wanted to make at least one am90...at least I made an am1...

Quote:

all the ones i saved in my locker are unavailable. i asked nikeid and the svc rep didn;t know why, she said it may be cuz it;s sold out for the day.... i asked her if am1 and am90 are still available to be made, and she says yes, as long as they'r ein stock for the day.... i dunno

Quote:
Looks like an altitude green lining mistake (if that was supposed to be Neon).

actually for those of you wondering, i have shoes with altitude green and that is far from it.

i been telling everyone that the "neon yellow" was more of a "neon green" but nobody believed me.

and actually, to me, the lining looks more like lab green.

but whatever man, i like them anyway.

How are people continuing to be able to order pairs. I have been looking several times every day, and they keep telling me that the 90's and 95's are no longer available. i have saved them in "My Locker" and every time I check, i cant place the order. any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!!
"Each day is another chance to do the things I could've...
...done the day before, but didn't and known I should've" --Phonte of Little Brother

GMan021 doing his thing..

i seen those last ones as a design and in person and they're sick.

Does anyone have a pic of Air max 1 ID with the Quarter Panel done in that Anthracite colorway? I saw a pic of an AM1 with UNSTASH on the back and I thought he might have used that color but I wasn't certain. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom