| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

anthracite is like a pale faded black... imagine putting a black t-shirt in the wash several times and it fades.... that's anthracite

they cant be done. I want some 90's dang it.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

you think maybe this has something to do with the iD manufacturing messing up again...halt all orders till they sort out the mess......

I want to call but cant b/c I'm at work refreshing like every other person on this board. Crap! I want an explanation for this. Are they still selling them or not? I hope sooo :frown:
SHOES RENT

Quote:
I want to call but cant b/c I'm at work refreshing like every other person on this board. Crap! I want an explanation for this. Are they still selling them or not? I hope sooo

you can chat online with cust support.... just go to customer service and select "chat live". ask them what's up

the 97's look amazing. so much editablity.. WHY the hell couldnt they do this with the 95s?

s1meqo.jpg

I talked to customer service and they told me that they are not coming up at exactly 12 pst they are coming up at random times around that time.... but she said they were still selling them.

I just don't have time to sit here at work and keep refreshing like she told me to do, this sucks!!!!
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

if ANYONE would be able to I.D. 1s or 90s for me and i pay them, because im in Canada, PLEASE PM me, PLEASEE
[/b]

Those are the 97's. And mine looks almost like that but I'm scared that the Neons arent going to match.
SHOES RENT

Quote:
Those are the 97's. And mine looks almost like that but I'm scared that the Neons arent going to match.

Lol, I felt the same way. Watch them turn out like dark dull green.

I just talk to a representative online and she said their still making am1's and 90's. that they were just sold out for the day. if this is true then something is wrong with the site. I told her that I can no longer view items in my locker, that it only gave the option to delete my design, and that it says this item is no longer available; but she said she is not having that problem. I know alot of people here are having the same problems...it first started with the 95s. also the am1's never used to sell out but all of a sudden their out of stock..somethings wrong here
edit:
Quote:
I talked to customer service and they told me that they are not coming up at exactly 12 pst they are coming up at random times around that time.... but she said they were still selling them.

yeah well i was refreshing from about 11:45-12:15...waste of time.

^ i thnk thats the problem too but nike should at least inform their representatives of the problem so they can help customers...

very true. i have spent a lot of time on the phone with nike in the past couple weeks and they are rediculously out of touch with the website's operations - not as much so as the bastards at UPS, though.

somethin i just threw together...wow i'm gonna go nuts on these....and i was just gettin my credit card balance down too... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

kinda stash inspired i guess you could say...

s1pzpt.jpg

Here's the 97's I just did:
am97_comp.jpg

Kinda reminiscent of the BRS AM97's, but I think they're different enough. I was going to use laser blue instead of altitude green, but I realized I have way too many ID's that use laser blue (including an all laser blue AM1 that's on the way.), so I switched it up...
----------------------------------
<---Sonny Cheeba doesn't care about henchmen.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

Quote:
wow i'm gonna go nuts on these....and i was just gettin my credit card balance down too...

that's exactly what i said when i ordered my 3 pairs.
I hope I die before i get old.

ok they finally fixed the problem. according to the nikeid rep it seems to have been a glitch created when the IT people were updating the nikeid site. I'm assuming they were updating for the 97s. one thing I don't get is why the am1s are suddently selling out...

i've had it, been trying various times all afternoon and the AM1 and AM90 still aren;t available...got no work done today :lol:
laugh.gif
...leaving....

Back
Top Bottom