| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quote:
can anyone help me, i made numerous designs of the air max 1 and 90. But, thing is I can only save it. How do i ordered it? Any Help would be nice.

word is that am1's and 90's will be available again on April 16th...not sure if thats written in stone though...

yo am's are closing up soon this month. i asked today at the studio and dunks/af1 mids are coming back with some world cup joints. not sure what dude said its some adidias soccor knock-offs.

read my sig :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RETIREMENT SALE: BAPES ARGON / AF1 WHEAT / DMPs / SPACEJAMS

FOR SALE

World Cup joints, too? So, I'm assuming that we could do a variety of colors to make our shoe represent the country we want to have? Sweet!

Dunks > AM, at least that's for me...

not for free, though.

I just came back from 2 appointments at 255 this weekend.
The full line was available to me including an af1 low.

I did a 97 with the vip chrome leather on 1 panel and buffalo on the others.
I also did a 90 with infrared patent for wifey.

The next day I did an am1 with buffalo on the heel and contrasting stitch which is a fairly basic neon colourway but I know no one has laid it out like me.

Big up to the whole 255 crew...I know they don't really check nt like that but whatevs it was fun rocking with them.

Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

^^^ You have a camera? :smile:
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

After waiting around 7 weeks they are finally here. Ordered on feb 13 at 255. Does anyone know how to clean the felt...

they look beautiful from far away....

Now lets ZOOM in...

Need An Invite? Holla At Me...

EMAIL:[email protected]
AIM: SEARCHIN4JS2

Quote:
World Cup joints, too? So, I'm assuming that we could do a variety of colors to make our shoe represent the country we want to have? Sweet!

Dunks > AM, at least that's for me...

AF1s >>>>> anything else, at least for me.

i do like the 90s cause you have so many pieces of the shoe to work with..

sxfwv9.jpg

posted a pic with no flash in sneaker showcase. either way, metallic silver is ill.

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

^

that's cool. i'll still wear mine. i would never wear a terra humara.

to each his own.
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

Ordered Feb 17th, still no confirmation on my studio AM90. But I got one from an am180 that I ordered online march 15th. :\
ohwell.gif

Searchin4j's those ID's are dope.

F Nike ID and

F the F5 button.......

I need some 95's and this @#%$ is driving me crazy....
I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

Dont worry everyone will get there shoes in due time.
NYC <MAJOR PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$260.00 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK
JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. NYC NIKETALKERS BUY ANY OF THESE SHOES AND GET A FREE NIKE ID CARD

NICE, I finally got a pair. Went with soem altitudes:

[img noborder]filebox.vt.edu/users/ddes...s.bmp[/img]

For people still trying to order, I didnt get through til 4:14, and I started trying at 3. So, I guess like others said, they dont put them up at 3, just some time in the late afternoon. Lazy bastards :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom