| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

ordered 2 pairs of 95's on the first day. hooray for the ups guy....delivered my first pair today - infared 95's

137169228.jpg

I just got 2 out of the 3 AM95s as well today. My white/red AM95s should be here tomorrow! W00t!

Here is the s/n of the 3 I ordered for comparison:
AM95ids.jpg

White/Silver/Anthracite:

AM95Silver.jpg

Midnight Navy (Only the swoosh is ultramarine):
The Midnight is very dark... you can only notice it in certain lighting.
AM95Midnight_1.jpg
AM95Midnight_2.jpg

Its been almost 3 weeks for me and everytime I type in my reference number nothing comes up..I ordered a pair of AM 97's once they were put up on the site and it said "Please allow 3-4 weeks to ship"..Shouldnt they be already leavin the factory by now??

Quote:
Its been almost 3 weeks for me and everytime I type in my reference number nothing comes up..I ordered a pair of AM 97's once they were put up on the site and it said "Please allow 3-4 weeks to ship"..Shouldnt they be already leavin the factory by now??

sort of.... you gotta wait at least 3 to 4 weeks before they ship so you're in that 3-4 week window now

kafo0jns+kK7uffzKiffB8VI5gEIa7H80180.jpg

laces look good to me
"Life passes most people by when they're busy making grand plans for it." Boston George

ordered my AM 1's on Feb 22 and i just got my shipping confirmation today. Ohh well at least I;m getting them.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

This will be the last time that I cop from nikeid.com. Wack, wack and wack! I get my AM x 90's today when I ordered them on 3/13/06. Almost 2 months, and then I got the wrong size. Nike is just making money off of our passion for something they probably care less about. Look at the 95's...My boy got his Yellow am x 95's and they show up an they're the exact same shoe that was recently GR'd (neon greens). So we pretty much paid 150 for the exact same GR we could have gotten cheaper in Foot Locker. Nike is wack for that one. Thumbs down on Nike.Id. They got me kid......

cubanbeee,

Holy.

@#%$.

Very nice!!! I wish I had the VIP option to do the patent leather option, wow!

not for free, though.

Quote:
This will be the last time that I cop from nikeid.com. Wack, wack and wack! I get my AM x 90's today when I ordered them on 3/13/06. Almost 2 months, and then I got the wrong size. Nike is just making money off of our passion for something they probably care less about.

i understand how you feel i got my am90's today also and i ordered on feb 14. they got my size right but put the wrong laces on......i was really mad that they took so long but at least they finally came.........return them and get your $$$ back. there were so many orders some are bound to get messed up.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

Cuban

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Here is a re-up

AM90ID.jpg

EDIT - Cuban - Do you have to get the patent all over? Also are your accents pink or Infra? cause my lining is infra and looks pink.
[/i]

ecuno's are dope... infact ive liked most of the 255's ive seen. would have loved to make one over there.

Back
Top Bottom