| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

ok i keep calling the studio to get an appointment and they aren't returning my call...am I supposed to give them the reference name and number in the message? is anyone else having this problem? I'm really trying to get into the studio before the air max line is gone
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY​

WANTED: DS size 9.5 Seattle SC 95​

YuraS718 those are sum dope 95's! :pimp:
pimp.gif
but @#%$ you for havin ISS in the backround :lol:
laugh.gif

Teaneck[/i]
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

Quote:
My boy got his Yellow am x 95's and they show up an they're the exact same shoe that was recently GR'd (neon greens). So we pretty much paid 150 for the exact same GR we could have gotten cheaper in Foot Locker. Nike is wack for that one. Thumbs down on Nike.Id. They got me kid......

should have checked NT...would have found out yellow was neon green..that sucks..
Quote:
am95 ids have the smaller weaksauce air bubbles?

all current 95's have smaller bubbles..

I wish there was a 255 site on-line, so we could play around with it before heading out to the Studio all prepared what to choose on our ID's. Darn!

not for free, though.

In all honesty, why can't they give out something like that online (the invite cards, that is)?

I mean if they're doing everything on a computer there...even if there was a little markup, I'd be more motivated to get something. That Buffalo Print looks like it'd be fun, and I probably wouldn't sneeze at the white patent.

Quote:
ok i keep calling the studio to get an appointment and they aren't returning my call....I'm really trying to get into the studio before the air max line is gone

im with you on that, i called monday and i left a message with my name and number but no return call yet

Quote:
ok i keep calling the studio to get an appointment and they aren't returning my call...am I supposed to give them the reference name and number in the message? is anyone else having this problem? I'm really trying to get into the studio before the air max line is gone

sorry fam (and phouvi too for that matter), the lady that does the booking is not answering calls because as far as i know, the schedule is already full all the way til they close on the 16th and has been for a couple weeks now. even i was only able to get one more appointment and only because someone else happened to cancel just before i called.
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

damn that sucks...i wanted to get in there a couple more times before they closed...good thing i set an appointment for the 13th a couple weeks ago.

Quote:
sorry fam (and phouvi too for that matter), the lady that does the booking is not answering calls because as far as i know, the schedule is already full all the way til they close on the 16th and has been for a couple weeks now. even i was only able to get one more appointment and only because someone else happened to cancel just before i called.

:frown:
frown.gif
-- Damn, that's horrible. Figures, just when I'm ready to make that appointment, something stops me from going.

:lol:
laugh.gif
-- Much appreciated though Jath, If anything turns up, let me know, I'm still looking to go if it's possible somehow.

www.thesneakattack.com/ [email protected]

I made an appt. yesterday but had to unfortunately cancel today due to being a ****** when I chose the day.

What a F up on my part. Probably my last chance and I blew it.
BOOMIN' LIKE SPEAKER WITH MY HUNDRED DOLLAR SNEAKERS...

well that blows....so i bought two ID passes for AM's and don't even get to use them....i hope they come back with something good....i don't want dunks or AF1's.....I guess we shall see then....

rumor is they are still gonna be online after 255 stops carrying them...is that correct?
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY​

Quote:
I get my AM x 90's today when I ordered them on 3/13/06. Almost 2 months

and you posted this on 4-3-06. definitely not almost two months. thats less than one, lol. Unless you meant you ordered on feb 13. If so thats still pretty average wait time it seems.

but if in fact you did order on the 13th of march then i should be gettin a shipment confirmation any day now. since i ordered on 3-10. Still waiting patiently though. this post makes it tougher on me though, im sure the same for the rest of you in the same sit.

255 stops carrying the AM's when they close for a while on the 16th.

www.nikeid.com still carry 'em continously for a long while, definitely after May with the AM03 release.

not for free, though.

Being VERY IMPATIENT waiting. 11 more days till FTC cancels. However I'd like to keep the purpose of this post alive with them pics that was not seen here on NT.

In the end of the day we're all just sneaker heads. None of this ISS vs. NT crap. Hopefully these folks don't mind me posting em here in NT.

MightyHealthy / Crazysteezyo:

DSC04522.JPG

SoleCraft from ISS:

Ekin 95 from ISS:

: -->
mad.gif
eek *Colin's-Mom* from ISS :wow:
eek.gif
:
ekin95 from ISS:

These are gorgeous!

largo from ISS:

largo9.jpg

i wish nike wouldn' t have messed up the blue's....i hate how you can only get a white toe now.....it just looks ugly
FIRE GENTRY HUMPHREY​

Back
Top Bottom