| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

i saw joli today. she dont look as good in 255 as she does in that pic...tho Vash is always lookin good

anyway, i did some 180s with a lil patent and a lil contrast contrast stiching

bapes and jordans for sale

[email protected]

AM90--

veqkjs.jpg

AM95--

veqkb7.jpg

It's not... free, though.

man i thought that was pharrells girl, nice touch rocking the pharrell tee and black 3s
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

NO lie i saw nicole richie she was with like 3 other dudes and her boy... i didnt even notice her until george [the dude helpings me] told me... on a scale of 1-10... shes a 6-7,
OH and the fk up thing is that they were offered exclusive materials... i heard joli say "3m, which is reflective" ... i was jsut like |I
tired.gif
celebs and their special treatment
S50H great minds think ALMOST alike...lol and hot 90s looks like stash

and YuraS718 i asked them, they said something with football, or fut ball... not cleats but something with fc are next
trust me im a electrician

the dude on the left next to vashtie is my boy, he and joli both graduated from my high school. props to them.

and i aint lyin.
->AIM:R3trO x SOLE
---email:[email protected]

^ oh word? you talking about the dude in the sea crystals... big black guy? u kno dennis from prohibit?

nah not him check out the dude on the lef ton page 91, i know who u talkn bout, you talkn bout the SBWEAR dude, dennis from prohibit is the lil blk kid.
->AIM:R3trO x SOLE
---email:[email protected]

nah another dennis, little CHINESE guy
ohh that guy nah i didnt see him today... first time at 255 and it was cool george thats a cool dude right there... and joli, that was all george was looking at haha

Thanks nycztam for the answer, =/ at the fc's. ohh how i hope they put the am1 and 90s back for sale on the site. Would like if 255 would put the af1s back there.

I just checked nid.com and the am1's,am90's,am95's, and am97's are GONE!!! Only the 180's and am93's are up. Guess they got so hammered with orders that they finally had to put a stop to it. Props to all those that got theirs and those that are still patiently waiting on pending @#%$.
peace

i talked to christina yesterday and she told me only shoe she knew that was confirmed was the af1's....no clue if mid or low but most likely mid.

Quote:
I just checked nid.com and the am1's,am90's,am95's, and am97's are GONE!!! Only the 180's and am93's are up. Guess they got so hammered with orders that they finally had to put a stop to it. Props to all those that got theirs and those that are still patiently waiting on pending .
peace

Its weird though cause its not really completly off the site. I have about 6 pairs in total in my locker of 90s and am1s and there still in there. Still giving me the sold out message but i can still mix and match and w.e Doubt it will be any help though lol

ok so i learned to post pics.

BEFORE THE PINK LACES

comments welcome..
------------------

Shoes Ruined My Life...Plain and Simple

R.I.P. TriggeR

Now... Time to learn to use the edit button...

BTW theyre dope with black laces...
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Wanted:
Size 13 Futura Dunk Lows DS/VNDS/NDS

Just got my AM97's shipping confirmation. Ordered them the second they went up. I imagine ya'll will be getting your confirms soon too.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just checked nid.com and the am1's,am90's,am95's, and am97's are GONE!!! Only the 180's and am93's are up. Guess they got so hammered with orders that they finally had to put a stop to it. Props to all those that got theirs and those that are still patiently waiting on pending .
peace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go to the right top of the page where it says ID Exclusives you can still click on AIR MAX CLASSICS and pick any shoe you want from there.
They probably removed them from the FOOTWEAR, SPORT CULTURE page to slow down the orders on the last few days... I guess.

I'm not new
I just don't post alot.....

so the airmax are gone???damn
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183msn/[email protected]

Just got these in on weds and havent taken them off since. Am i the first one to receive their 255 Am95 IDs? i wanna see how everyone elses joints came out. BTW i will have better pics later
vfz8fb.jpg

Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

^

nice work, man..

EDIT:

and S50, i liked both your designs too, simple and clean..

dark midsoles are the shizzle, white midsoles are the kiss of death..

Professor K.

Back
Top Bottom