| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

I made a 90 for a customer yesterday from las vegas and 1 for myself :D
happy.gif
.... there is no more available appointments for 255 ... eh hopefully they got something nice next season

and Vashtie > jolie

but jolie looks 1000% times better with glasses on

the girls that work there are not that hot... i goto any store on elizabeth and there are girls that work there that are 100x sexier.. if only you kids knew

Quote:
if only you kids knew

uh huh. zzzz.........

the 97s are clean. i want to see more of the 255 97s. last visit i was thinking of doing them, but stuck to am1s instead, now i regret it
[/b]

[/b]

thanks for the love
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light
aim-diplomats183

damn...I'm tryin to make these union am 90s. When will they be available? Everytime i try to purchase they say they went over the daily limit. I checked right at 12 a.m. last night...same thing. Whats up with that?
-Kanye

aim-

Quote:
....i dunno if its been done

i did something very similar on the day the 97's hit the site. i had been fiending over the stash blue pack af1's i guess i subconsciously selected similar colors. i'll bet there will be many similar variations.

139661775.jpg

FYI:

Joli uses NikeTalk, saw her going on the computer and accessed NikeTalk... :wow:
eek.gif
No joke, and I gotta say--

Va$htie > Joli!

It's not... free, though.

ATMOSquare i think by vip, its close freidns, and celebs.. cause when iw ent there nicole richie was there and i heard joli [jodi?] say this is 3m material, its reflective...
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

Worker dude from NTLA said 1's and 90's ARE still avaliable...
He said he ordered a pair of 1's yesterday.
I just dont believe that.
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

Ok, was at 255 again today (twice in 3 days)... Here are the pictures below:

AM180:

vmuets.jpg

AM1:

vmuh52.jpg

It's not... free, though.

thanks S50H. my white patent w/ buffalo print inspired AJ III / AM infrared 90s look amazing... and to put the design together on my favorite shoe of all time, the Air Max 180... PRICELESS!!! can't wait to get them. great doing business with you. hope to do it again.
... "s50h's definitely the legit cat out there, buy his invites!"

... formerly: truth937

^^word, S50H is legit. those am1 should come out great.

i have 2 invites but no appointments cuz theyre fully booked, if anybody can hook me up and make me a pair of am1s, PLEASE let me know, thanks.

bapes and jordans for sale

[email protected]

i have 2 invites as well and nothing to use them on since they are all booked up. i hope the studio will have dunk hi's sometime, that would be killer imo. speaking of killer, those patent 95s and 90s incredible.
[/b]​
or foe state ya biz...[/b]​
[/center][/b]
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom