| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

thinkinFRESH:
if you need a 255 ID i'll lend out a helping hand :D
*still waiting for you to respond to my previous PM*
nerd.gif
I said ...
Alrighty then ... just Air Maxes, huh? I've been trying to get at these 95's on nikeid for a while now. I imagine with 255, you have way more options than what's on nikeid, right? Do you start with choosing a base that chooses the gradient colors, then move from there? Do you have either AIM or Yahoo messenger? Peace ...
But you left me hanging.
nerd.gif

If you (thinkinFRESH) or anyone else wants to help me out before these 95's go away, PM what you charge and what not so we can do this. I have no idea what options there are, but if you have the patience to help me out, then let's do this.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

^

Perhaps I can be of assistance.

I haven't done a 95 myself but I've chilled twice while my f&f did them..

The 95 at the studio is basically the same as the one online.. The gray gradient, red gradient, blue gradient, black.. Basically the main feature there is being able to use the different materials.

Metallic silver comes with metallic silver and a white stripe in the middle..

You'd kinda be wasting your 255 trip if you didn't use the premium materials - Buck Hampton (like a thin HTM leather), Patent (white for general public, neon if you're lucky), or the ever-so popular Black Buffalo..

Pretty much your whole upper - the whole side, and the toe, all color in a solid color. If you think back to the Powerwall Air Max 95s, the all-white and all-black kinda give you a hint as to how 255 IDs look.

Contrast stitching is available in white,black,khaki, or neon..

And yes, in case anyone was wondering, just as I predicted after seeing the options the first day, my source inside told me too that about 85% of people that do a studio 95 end up choosing black buffalo with neon contrast stitching..

Hope that helped. And if you or Meth or Manglor or Dirty ever want to go, I can't promise I can get you in as easily as I could have last ID season, but I'll definitely put in a good word, and at the very least can definitely point you toward a couple of the people that actually GIVE :wow:
eek.gif
invites away..

(hint: think boutique workers in soho/nolita/les)

-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

Has anyones order got completely canceled because Nike couldnt ship them out in time?
I got the delay email already. But theyre going to be cancelled altogether in 2 weeks, if they arent shipped out by then. :frown:
frown.gif

Hows the king of New York rockin sandals with jeans?...open toed sandals with chancletas, with jeans on!!?? And he 42 years old!! Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5

255forLife im not surprised that 85% of people chose buffalo and neon stiching... it even sounds hot im most likely goign to do that tmr my first ID! any tips?
trust me im a electrician

255forLife:
The 95 at the studio is basically the same as the one online.. The gray gradient, red gradient, blue gradient, black.. Basically the main feature there is being able to use the different materials.

You'd kinda be wasting your 255 trip if you didn't use the premium materials - Buck Hampton (like a thin HTM leather), Patent (white for general public, neon if you're lucky), or the ever-so popular Black Buffalo..

Contrast stitching is available in white,black,khaki, or neon..
Cool. Thanks!! Now I have a little better picture of what I would like, but I still have a bunch of questions.

Soooo ... if anyone wants to get me about going to the studio for me, get at me about what you're trying to charge and what not.

255forLife:
I'll definitely put in a good word, and at the very least can definitely point you toward a couple of the people that actually GIVE
eek.gif
invites away..
Wait, wait, wait ... give them away? You mean ... someone not interested in making money for something they got for free themselves? You lie.
tongue.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Sup_

Oh no wonder you were selling them... i thought you didnt like them.

Too bad they werent a size 9.5 I would get them from you.

Go make me a pair at 255 GEO! Ill pay you!

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST tee Here or
Email me at [email protected] for more info.[/h2]

lol, im with 23ska, I would also like someone to hit me up if they would like to make me a 255 id and charge a reasonable price. Really would appreciate it.

[email protected]
Basketball and Mixed Martial Art's.....Yea, Weird combo...

If anyone can help me out with a 255, i'll let them have 2 passes. Just make me one shoe, and 2 passes are yours. I was going to go, but that fell through. Let me know.

Quote:
Sup_

Oh no wonder you were selling them... i thought you didnt like them.

Too bad they werent a size 9.5 I would get them from you.

Go make me a pair at 255 GEO! Ill pay you!

Peace.

nah
i think they are dope

but i got 2 pairs....

Just a little FYI on the studio....I made an appointment for 3/21 and there were no open spots on any other dates prior to 3/21. For those who are trying to get to the studio before it closes, time and space are running low.
TeRapiNs03:: Are you gunna rock ur BB4's?
Dr H O V A 2121: No
Dr H O V A 2121: I'm to lazy to take them outta the box.
Got any hot or rare kicks for sale in size 10.5 or 13?

Quote:
Does any1 know what the new line will be after the Air Max's?

Probably the WC AF1's, but I could be wrong, though...

It's not... free, though.

Quote:
Does any1 know what the new line will be after the Air Max's?

on my trip this past sunday, the designer told me that it would reopen with a soccer (and presumably world cup) theme. tiempos and other soccer kicks will be available, with premium materials as usual. she said dunks and AFs may be available again as well, she's not sure. on another note, i want to marry her.

I dont post here normally,.....but

YES, YES, YES..

After 7 weeks, i got my order shipment confirmation.....So whats thats...a wait of two more weeks??

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Quote:
on another note, i want to marry her.

get in line, buddy.

i saw how her eyes lit up when i chose that second set of laces a few weeks back. she's on it like day glo contrast stitching

[/b]

[/b]

Angel..

You should expect to wait about 5 days after you get confirmation.

and S50..

Vashtie is usually at the desk up front, they're probably talking about Joli..

Either way, both are :pimp:
pimp.gif

Professor K.

Back
Top Bottom