New iPhone 4 Verified: Vol.RIP Gray Powell UPDATE!: Gizmodo is being reckless now...

I can rock with that. Still holding out hope the OS looks different but I doubt it. I'll take the front facing camera and a flash. That two button volume looks dumb tho, hope they nix that before launch.

Steve Jobs at the Apple headquarters pissed
laugh.gif

Jking0821
laugh.gif
how u already pissed over a prototype that none of us were even supposed to see already? yall dudes stay angry

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Wait so this is all we get

• Front-facing video chat camera DONT CARE
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS) DONT CARE
• Camera flash DONT CARE
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad) DONT CARE but don't really know what the difference is
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x460 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS. DONT CARE
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack CARE
• Split buttons for volume DONT CARE
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic DONT CARE AT ALL
You mad? Copp a sidekick fam.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I can rock with that. Still holding out hope the OS looks different but I doubt it. I'll take the front facing camera and a flash. That two button volume looks dumb tho, hope they nix that before launch.

laugh.gif

Jking0821
laugh.gif
how u already pissed over a prototype that none of us were even supposed to see already? yall dudes stay angry
Im not mad and like i said i own an iphone and love it (minus the terrible reception but i blame ATT for that).  Just thought apple had something else up their sleeve for this.  I'm sure it will have a faster processor and they will say it is HD resolution but ehh... not enough for me.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS) DONT CARE
• Camera flash DONT CARE
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad) DONT CARE but don't really know what the difference is
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x460 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS. DONT CARE
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack CARE
You mad? Copp a sidekick fam.

Word to ninjahood

laugh.gif

Jking0821
laugh.gif
Im not mad and like i said i own an iphone and love it (minus the terrible reception but i blame ATT for that).  Just thought apple had something else up their sleeve for this.  I'm sure it will have a faster processor and they will say it is HD resolution but ehh... not enough for me.

What were you expectin though?
Lets not forget 8 yrs ago you were considered cool just for having a cemara on your flip phone.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

Jking0821
laugh.gif

Lets not forget 8 yrs ago you were considered cool just for having a cemara on your flip phone.
All these features will be available on other phones.  I heard rumors that the back of the phone was going to be touch sensitive like the new mouse that apple put out and it would allow you to do some really cool things with the phone (i have no clue what they would be) but it had me very interested to see how they could do it.

on the side note, since its using a microsim card

tmobile users wont be able to the new iphone until someone developes a reverse sim adapter or shave it down (if that works)

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

Jking0821
laugh.gif

All these features will be available on other phones.  I heard rumors that the back of the phone was going to be touch sensitive like the new mouse that apple put out and it would allow you to do some really cool things with the phone (i have no clue what they would be) but it had me very interested to see how they could do it.

laugh.gif

Don't lie, you were half expecting the phone to hover off the desk too right? You have a 3GS, it's not getting that much better than what you have right now.

What I'm mad about is the possibly smaller screen. When the resolution grows why on gods green Earth would I want the screen to get smaller?

Yall should just wait for the 3rd installment of the 4G iPhone
making it the 6th generation, which will then have all the features
u want.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

This the one they WANTED you to find.
Exactly.   Nobody accidentally loses a phone such as this and doesn't put out an APB on it.  Apple knows exactly what they're doing.  Can't front though, it's looking pretty good.  The camera flash is a well needed touch
pimp.gif

early this morning an Apple employee was pulled away from the railing at the Golden Gate bridge

hardware updates are always great.

finally there will be video chat...Hopefully they dont add the extra fees...

If this is all true, i would still wait until AT&T gets 4G. my current 3gs is still good, except for the battery life.

• Camera flash DONT CARE

this is the stupidest thing i've ever read on NT.

I'm a blackberry user too...

Back
Top Bottom