New iPhone 4 Verified: Vol.RIP Gray Powell UPDATE!: Gizmodo is being reckless now...

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I can rock with that. Still holding out hope the OS looks different but I doubt it. I'll take the front facing camera and a flash. That two button volume looks dumb tho, hope they nix that before launch.

Steve Jobs at the Apple headquarters pissed
laugh.gif

Jking0821
laugh.gif
how u already pissed over a prototype that none of us were even supposed to see already? yall dudes stay angry
Im not mad and like i said i own an iphone and love it (minus the terrible reception but i blame ATT for that).  Just thought apple had something else up their sleeve for this.  I'm sure it will have a faster processor and they will say it is HD resolution but ehh... not enough for me.

What were you expectin though?
Lets not forget 8 yrs ago you were considered cool just for having a cemara on your flip phone.
All these features will be available on other phones.  I heard rumors that the back of the phone was going to be touch sensitive like the new mouse that apple put out and it would allow you to do some really cool things with the phone (i have no clue what they would be) but it had me very interested to see how they could do it.

laugh.gif

Don't lie, you were half expecting the phone to hover off the desk too right? You have a 3GS, it's not getting that much better than what you have right now.

What I'm mad about is the possibly smaller screen. When the resolution grows why on gods green Earth would I want the screen to get smaller?
roll.gif
  Exactly...dudes wanting the phone to cook breakfast too?
roll.gif
...and STILL YNS
laugh.gif
...this iphone wont help that either

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Well, Apple just shot EVERY T-mobile user in the face with the micro SIM card,
smh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
  I didn't even think about that
roll.gif

*GOTCHA B_ !* < / Dave Chappelle >

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Wait so this is all we get

• Front-facing video chat camera DONT CARE

• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS) DONT CARE

• Camera flash DONT CARE

• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad) DONT CARE but don't really know what the difference is

• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x460 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS. DONT CARE

• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack CARE

• Split buttons for volume DONT CARE

• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic DONT CARE AT ALL

this is the stupidest thing i've ever read on NT.

I'm a blackberry user too...

He wants it to transform and dance! and they havent turned it on obviously the front facing camera is for video chat..but im not to excited about that cause i doubt ATT will have it active at launch over 3G so i think its only gonna work on wifi for some time and hopefully we get it EVENTUALLY like tethering...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

i've been a blackberry user since 06'.. never thought i'd say it but granted it comes to verizon this summer.. i'm in.

I am surprised this has never happened before. If true, could this be the first official leak that Apple couldn't contain like all their other models?

phone looks pretty regular to me...

the 3gs looks more futuristic than the new new...

what's micro SIM?

no unlock for other sim users?

resell is gonna go dooooown w/ that one...

I was just getting used to the Droid A855, after my 3G died.

Back to #TeamiPhone, here I come.

Originally Posted by handullz

what's micro SIM?

laugh.gif

3gs is more futuristic? thats an opinion

resell wont go down, you forget the majority of iphone users are on AT&T and they will be purchasing the new iphone

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I am surprised this has never happened before. If true, could this be the first official leak that Apple couldn't contain like all their other models?

before the apple iphone was released there were pictures of someone using it on a muni or caltrain. they're out in the open but hidden. that article did say it had a 3GS case as well.

I understand that maybe my expectations (based on rumors) were maybe too high. But an entire touch sensitive phone would be wild and would make the iphone stand alone as best phone on the market in my eyes like it was when it originally launched.

All im saying is that the droid pretty much does all this stuff that apple added anyway same with the HTC. Like its not making it that much better. I know a front facing camera is for chat. I get it. But who seriously see's themselves having video chats that often. Its called a mobile phone. I use it to talk to people usually when I am on the go. If i am at home and sitting around i can webcam with people that i want to do that with.

I mean if it would cook me breakfast and sing and dance that would be awesome too.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

handullz said:

what's micro SIM?

laugh.gif

3gs is more futuristic? thats an opinion

resell wont go down, you forget the majority of iphone users are on AT&T and they will be purchasing the new iphone

I agree. Whenever something is rounded out, I always think it looks more futuristic as apposed to this one with all the sharper edges. I think this supposed new one has a retro look to it. Not quit as ergonomically proper as the 3Gs one but I don't think people care about that.

i remember cars used to be square... then they got rounded off then they used to be square again... same with phones....

this new one looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the 3gs

Waiting for information about Verizon and iPhone. Hope I don't have to agree to AT&T for another two years.

wow how do you just lose something like that?? kinda funny, but the same thing happened @ a restaurant my friend used to work at with the original iPhone

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

wow how do you just lose something like that?? kinda funny, but the same thing happened @ a restaurant my friend used to work at with the original iPhone

how's high school going for u?

did u not see the word BAR? dude was prolly drunk as hell...

verizon hasn't finished setting up their 4G/LTE network, so i wouldn't expect the iphone to hit verizon before then.

Back
Top Bottom