+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That beat...[/color]

jay-z-beyonce-know9a7efe.jpg

SMH @ dudes..again what is "real rap"...tight jeans...this _ hov used to wear africa necklaces.._s out here gettin money doin they own thing stop thecriticizing

@theboyillinois this _ wale %*$% riding jay......and jay basically talking about him with bright colors and tight jeans...smfh....

Shots fired .

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Its true though ...

Originally Posted by haiti5

SMH @ dudes..again what is "real rap"...tight jeans...this _ hov used to wear africa necklaces.._s out here gettin money doin they own thing stop the criticizing
Ol' call the cops cus the music too loud ##%...
laugh.gif

Party pooper...
smh.gif

roll.gif

sorry guys carry on
laugh.gif

i aint tryin to crash the party...its all in love

plus NO ID from the chi so..
chea chea!
grin.gif

Yo this !%@! is kinda Crazy
eek.gif
Almost makes me forget about the wackness that was Jockin Jay-z...
and whoever said that the beat was just alright is nuts to me...

the riding has to stop...this is no life changing record..everytime a jay record drops..yall say "im back"..back from what..according to yall henever fell off..so how could he be back?
honestly..i mess with jay..but this record is jus as much of a gimmick as auto tune is....

ok theyre startin to OD with the repeat button . i damn near have all the words memorized already

Good Hip-Hop is good Hip-Hop.

Wack hip-hop is wack hip-hop.

There has been a lot of wack hip-hop clogging up the games arteries lately. Glad someone of Jay's caliber spoke on it.

Evolution and originality is always a good thing...d-ricking, corny gimmicks and carbon copy music ain't whats up.

_s needed this lil smack in the face.

Beat was awesome

Song was great also

Blueprint 3 looking like it will be another great Jay-z Album.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Fact:

Chi-town _s first instinct is to hate on Hov...no matter what
roll.gif

again i mess with hov..but the constant riding on this man is outrageous

Originally Posted by haiti5

roll.gif

sorry guys carry on
laugh.gif

i aint tryin to crash the party...its all in love

plus NO ID from the chi so..
chea chea!
grin.gif
the _ NO ID MURDERED THIS!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Prez T

ok theyre startin to OD with the repeat button . i damn near have all the words memorized already
Word, no need to DL anything.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

any other NYers mad that everyone can listen to hot 97? these clowns dont even know the funk flex way of breakin records lolol

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Just cause it's new people think its amazing.
laugh.gif
I wonder how people would feel if the name read MIMSinstead of Jay-Z. This thread would be a lot different and only 2 pages maybe.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im sayin
laugh.gif

silly me ran 2 the radio thinkin i was gon miss it or some
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
... dudes went out 2 get a bite toeat and left the song on repeat w no interruption for the past 20 min .

I mean..what other artists of his caliber drops these type of tracks that create "moments" like this?

None.

If Nas did, he would get the same reaction but he's in his own zone. He drops tracks like Hip-Hop is Dead and the Make the World Go round.

One of the biggest artist in the game, dropped a hard track, tough beat, tough lyrics, he hasn't made much music recently, he's calling people out,touching on s_ that we all been mumblin about for 2-3 years now.....people got a right to be excited.

Its like when U2 and em drop in the rock world.

Haze ... what you talking about ?!?!?!

roll.gif

I'm the biggest Jay fan everrrrrrrr .

Fort , you tripping though about the +*!%-riding ... what you expect ? Jay is Hip Hop's savior & who the community looks to address the"fake" & "whack" because he's the only one _'s listen to .

If Jay says its whack ... its pretty much whack .

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
for real. i was going to turn off the stream to play the radio rip, but they are still playing it.

Back
Top Bottom