+ New Jay-Z "D.O.A." drops tonight... +

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Haze ... what you talking about ?!?!?!

roll.gif

I'm the biggest Jay fan everrrrrrrr .

Fort , you tripping though about the +*!%-riding ... what you expect ? Jay is Hip Hop's savior & who the community looks to address the "fake" & "whack" because he's the only one _'s listen to .

If Jay says its whack ... its pretty much whack .
true...aint tripping...just not that cold of a record

Some of yall soundin real ignorant right now.

laugh.gif
I wonder how people would feel if the name read MIMS instead of Jay-Z. This thread would be a lot different and only 2 pages maybe.
Let me know when Mims can rap like that.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Beat was awesome

Song was great also

Blueprint 3 looking like it will be another great Jay-z Album.
Miss info said this is just a street track...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Haze ... what you talking about ?!?!?!

roll.gif

I'm the biggest Jay fan everrrrrrrr .

laugh.gif

This is true.

But I think Jay is like the last remaining NY link from the hey-days.

Bring back tense memories.

_s react off instinct.
laugh.gif

starks.jpg

lol @ Every Girl playing all of a sudden.

I'm tellin yall ungrateful NY cats, be happy yall got Hot97. It's way better than any other hip-hop/r&b/pop station I've heard.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Politics As Usual 22

Just cause it's new people think its amazing.
laugh.gif
I wonder how people would feel if the name read MIMS instead of Jay-Z. This thread would be a lot different and only 2 pages maybe.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
What?

Im glad Jay dropped a record like this... i think its ironic if Kanye had his hand in it considering he has been one of the biggest offenders but i aint mad atNo ID...
roll.gif
@ mister cee OD'ing on air tho... that whole broadcast was way live.... I was dying at how much of a point dude was trying to make it that when Hovsays jump everyone is supposed to say how high
laugh.gif
bringing up Button ups and #%%%
laugh.gif

regardless that #%%% is making mad noise and it just goes to show how much influence Jay really does have...
laugh.gif
@ Flex taking shots at other radio shows
like i said whole damn broadcast was live....

I dont get how this song is so great. Whats exactly is this song about, him not using autotune? No hate, just curious.

Umm this was alright. Maybe cause it aint CDQ but that $$$% wasn't nothing special. But I'll leave this thread before I get called a hater and not aperson with his own musical opinion.

*wait

1) Where's my dude Haze? don't see him
2)
laugh.gif
Now HOT 97 playing Drake's "Freestyle"

Bring back tense memories.
..yea of us beatin yall every conference final..STOP IT!

and take that picture down..soo disrespectful jo..stop hypin this average %#* track haze

is this the infamous blackberry freestyle
laugh.gif

not bad... could of been better.. but the message he is giving to hip hop is whats up... its time to clean hip hop to its regular state....

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

I dont get how this song is so great. Whats exactly is this song about, him not using autotune? No hate, just curious.

its just a street single from a living legend nothing to like or hate

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Umm this was alright. Maybe cause it aint CDQ but that $$$% wasn't nothing special. But I'll leave this thread before I get called a hater and not a person with his own musical opinion.
angry-mob.jpeg

Oh we gone get this _.....

Back
Top Bottom