New Jay-Z:Open Letter

I don't think it's tonight bro

New Jay-Z about to come in 10 minutes on Hot 97

Theyre playing Jay classics and bangers right now leading up to it

I don't think it's tonight bro

New Jay-Z about to come in 10 minutes on Hot 97

Theyre playing Jay classics and bangers right now leading up to it
Wow they meant AM? I just heard 7:45 and assumed flex had it and we'd have to hear 100 bombs beforehand

Wow they meant AM? I just heard 7:45 and assumed flex had it and we'd have to hear 100 bombs beforehand

Yea definitely AM

Elliott Wilson ‏@ElliottWilson 4m
Again! @S_C_ Ft. @Timbaland "Open Letter" Prod. @THEREALSWIZZZ 7:45 AM ET. #Hot97 #LifeAndTimes

5 more minutes :pimp:

Beat is very subtle, not too much craziness but I like it

I like the flow and verses. This dude Swizz with the ad-libs :lol:

"Would've brought the Nets to Brooklyn for free. Except I made millions off you ******* dweebs. I still own the building. I'm still keeping my seats. Y'all buy that bull**** y'all better keep y'all receipts. Obama said "Chill, you gon' get me impeached. You don't need this **** anyway. Chill with me on the beach."

Last edited:
"Would've brought the Nets to Brooklyn for free. Except I made millions off you ******* dweebs. I still own the building. I'm still keeping my seats. Y'all buy that bull**** y'all better keep y'all receipts. Obama said "Chill, you gon' get me impeached. You don't need this **** anyway. Chill with me on the beach."

:x :x

Last edited:
nthat.gif

This was a nice line but other than this, it sounded like a typical Jay song. Same **** we've been getting for the last decade :rolleyes

This was a nice line but other than this, it sounded like a typical Jay song. Same **** we've been getting for the last decade
eyes.gif
And? Whats the problem with that if its good? Also who else out there is drastically changing up their style on a consistent basis? Nobody.

Back
Top Bottom