New Jay-Z:Open Letter

Is this even a real song, tho?

I feel like y'all are judging this like his next single or something.

Its feels more like a quick response to the gossip that's been swirling around his name recently. Like a watered down version of those freestyles he used to drop in the late 90's early 00's on Clue and what not.

It's cool for what it is IMO.

Exactly. This is a throw away track and dudes are treating it like it's his lead off single.

it aint a single but it still go hard 
nthat.gif

"yall gon learn today" <>

classic case of a song having the name Jay-Z on it and people going 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

for it.

Take away the president part, if that had been ANY other rapper, 99.9% of NT would say it's corny. 

If Mackelmore would've spit the SAME exact lyrics (again, except the President part,) most of you guys would call the radio stations BEGGING for it to be taken off. 

If mackelmore would have spit it it wouldn't have been true. I don't know about ya'll but someone talking like this and really LIVING those bars makes an extremely different impact.... Same with Pac, Same With Jeezy, people relate much better when someone can actually delve into their own reality.

Ted Bawno (EGO trip) spitting that ish on twitter

Jay Z is a house negro and he's selling you all a bunch of ******** dreams and none of these ******g rappers will ******g speak up.

this is considered spitting that ish. He called someone who is one of the biggest faces hip hop has ever seen and someone who has taken hip hop to sites never seen the Cointel-pro of hip hop but that's "That ****"

Crabs in a ****** barrel everytime yo

This is a soundtrack song that was obviously made very recently..

is he even back from his cuba trip?? 
laugh.gif

seems to me like it was quick money that im sure paid very handsomely..

Last edited:
Definitely feeling this track.

When i saw that it was produced by Swizz Beats, right away i thought it was going to be ruined, but je went the safe route with this.

Stop over analyzing this. Jay was probably in the studio for a grand total of about 20 mins and its STILL a pretty dope track.

I like it but it's not as great as some of you are saying. Swizz still sucks balls.

Everybody doesn't expect 81 from him. It's just annoying to see people act as if he dropped 81 when he dropped an average to good track. Most of his verses have been sub par in the last 2 years. Lets be real.

Hope Beyonce and Jay dont hear this response. This that ether. Two careers dead off one track. oowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! *max b voice*

Back
Top Bottom