New Jay-Z:Open Letter

It did it's purpose.

The song is not a "Hey, let me played this on my IPOD to workout or play it in the car type of song, but it was still a great song to air his "Issues" with the Cuba incident and the Nets issue (Which has ALWAYS come under fire. Who the hell cares how much he owned, he had a pull in the organization for how little he owned.)

The line posted and quoted already was the best one in the song. And he is talking about the haters, not one singular person or group in the Nets organization. He is a business first guy. He will sell his shares at a loss for the gains he will make being with these Athletes.

Not earth shattering but worth the listen.

lol no he is not.. subliminal bars and indirect shots at other rappers all the time.. he's top three ever though.. not honest. I'd change my mind if the 92 bricks ever turn up

I dunno playa, subliminals have absolutely nothing to with the point I was making about honesty :lol:

His disposition, lyrically speaking, has always been very honest, and candid, and I find it to be refreshing. He has always shared HIS perspective based on the life he has lived and the life he is currently living...not someone else. He doesn't fairytale rap. And I appreciate it.

It did it's purpose.

The song is not a "Hey, let me played this on my IPOD to workout or play it in the car type of song, but it was still a great song to air his "Issues" with the Cuba incident and the Nets issue (Which has ALWAYS come under fire. Who the hell cares how much he owned, he had a pull in the organization for how little he owned.)

The line posted and quoted already was the best one in the song. And he is talking about the haters, not one singular person or group in the Nets organization. He is a business first guy. He will sell his shares at a loss for the gains he will make being with these Athletes.

Not earth shattering but worth the listen.

This...I can appreciate it for what it is.

By the way...this song is wack

But I still enjoy hearing Jay rap. Won't be listening tho if this is the kind of music he'll be offering this go around. He should just drop 1 more classic, and then just tour the rest of his life. I don't wanna hear more albums from Jay. Just one more great one

It's a terrible song musically, but it's cool to hear his take on the various situations.

:rofl: @ Hov thinking he's in with Barrack though

qft
yes, the beat is simple but those lyrics were not. Hov went IN on this track. Short and sweet.
How many other rappers have had conections with the current President AND went in on a business venture with a billionaire from over-seas . Then to put that all on a 3 minute track?
:pimp:

I hope you're not talking about the Nets...

It's a terrible song musically, but it's cool to hear his take on the various situations.

roll.gif
@ Hov thinking he's in with Barrack though

**Waits for you to post a picture of your favorite rapper with the POTUS**

roll.gif
@ Hov thinking he's in with Barrack though
must be trolling
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Would've brought the Nets to Brooklyn for free. Except I made millions off you ******* dweebs. I still own the building. I'm still keeping my seats. Y'all buy that bull**** y'all better keep y'all receipts. Obama said "Chill, you gon' get me impeached. You don't need this **** anyway. Chill with me on the beach."
Somebody explain this to me...
ohwell.gif

Pretty good.

Obviously some will have you believe it's more than it is, but good **** regardless.

"Would've brought the Nets to Brooklyn for free. Except I made millions off you ******* dweebs. I still own the building. I'm still keeping my seats. Y'all buy that bull**** y'all better keep y'all receipts. Obama said "Chill, you gon' get me impeached. You don't need this **** anyway. Chill with me on the beach."
Somebody explain this to me...
ohwell.gif
Hes selling his minority share in the Nets to finance his sports management company, BUT he still actually owns a share of the Barclays Center so hes keeping his seats, parking space, and is still going to be connected to the team. The rumors flying around about how hes being forced out , taking a huge loss (supposedly, I know nothing about this part), etc etc are lies.

The Obama line is about how people keep trying to associate any "negative press" that Jay-Z gets (I.E the trip to Cuba) with Obama since theyre friends and all. Jays telling him dont worry about it.

Last edited:
jay owns (owned?) <1% of the nets, his share is worth $350k, which could and should be bought up immediately

i don't like him selling his ownership shares to become an agent

i hate it actually

still my favorite and still the goat tho

Back
Top Bottom