**New** Joe Budden - Pain in His Life (2nd Saigon Diss)**New**

Originally Posted by dreClark

That ain't even a diss or a sneak jab at Maino.

Maino has a mark (Big %*% scar) on his face.

I forgot that him and Main was cool but if they wasn't that does have a hint of disrespect to it.

It just like the Saigon hit and run line.

If you got a scar of ya face...some one else put it there...that like the ultimate disrespect and personal insult to a NY jail _. Cats would rather get shotthan cut....if you using another mans pain (that you not cool with) to advance your punchlines...that could be an instant cause of tension.

Its like if somebody said that "Imma take ya chain like _s took Fab's, make you feel his pain". Regardless of if its true or not..._s gonna feela certain way if y'all not on familiar terms.

Thats another reason Joe need to fall back on the beef s_. Besides it being conunterproductive.....he don't seem built for the s_.

Remember the .... " I hate ya last single and nona ya boy Roc...." line?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Then the _ stumbled into that Green Lantern cypher
roll.gif
Surrounded by a bunchof husky Roc boy and what he did?..._ flipped that bi-polar switch on early and spazzed out....Got on his skates, took that back door and got the hell outtaDodge. _ ramblin about people not letting him smoke his cigs and what not...yeah right _. The whole room was laughing at that _ under their breath. The boyFree came in and gave him a no-look dap...hit him with the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
and the "mmhmm...." like Louie Ranking in Shottas.

I appreciate the _ outta this _ music...but he does some public s_ (which directly affects his image) that be making me shake my head. How you Yosemite Sam onone video. Talking bout how _s gonna show up at Ran crib everday...taping Joe Budden TV from his daughter room and s_. Talking bout shots getting bustdon't faze you....real tough guy s_. Then less than 48 hours later...you the most peaceful and analytical _ in the world after said dude really brings thedrama to you?

Its not a good look. he just need to make more of that Mood Musik that we all love and worry about his career. He got more beef than 50 right now.

Originally Posted by YoungAnakin

my favorite bars from the whole song are the ones addressing tahiri.

so we both gone wild/
say we both love ho's and that's just our style/

there's something redeemable in the ability to laugh at yourself.

Yea, almost reminds me of Em in that 8 Mile battle against Poppa Doc
laugh.gif
. Random, but that's what came to mind when I saw him speaking about Tahiri.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
Surrounded by a bunch of husky Roc boy and what he did?..._ flipped that bi-polar switch on early and spazzed out....Got on his skates, took that back door and got the hell outta Dodge. _ ramblin about people not letting him smoke his cigs and what not...yeah right _. The whole room was laughing at that _ under their breath. The boy Free came in and gave him a no-look dap...hit him with the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
That %!!* sounds hilarious...
laugh.gif

Damn, It kinda sucks to be a rapper if you ain't on your P's and Q's...Especially after witnessing all of this. N's under hellascrutiny...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
Surrounded by a bunch of husky Roc boy and what he did?..._ flipped that bi-polar switch on early and spazzed out....Got on his skates, took that back door and got the hell outta Dodge. _ ramblin about people not letting him smoke his cigs and what not...yeah right _. The whole room was laughing at that _ under their breath. The boy Free came in and gave him a no-look dap...hit him with the
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, It kinda sucks to be a rapper if you ain't on your P's and Q's...Especially after witnessing all of this. N's under hella scrutiny...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

laugh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, It kinda sucks to be a rapper if you ain't on your P's and Q's...Especially after witnessing all of this. N's under hella scrutiny...
laugh.gif

I'm with you on this Haze, Joey really need to keep other rappers names out his mouth and just continue doing his thing.

Even tho I know it's a huge part of his M.O., Because he love using pop-culture references, current events, And punchlines at other rapper'sexpense....

He might have to chill out on that...

Thats why that line was censored on most versions of MM3....but why say it and then censor it?

Either you got beef with the dudes or you don't.

Beans and Free obviously ain't have no problem with son...but he can't even sit in a studio session around dudes because he know what he did. Got thewhole room looking at him like he a weirdo.

Originally Posted by Remi23

I think Budden be bored he need to use energy on something else
agreed....after dude just said in the Ran beef he through with it....
roll.gif
roll.gif
make up your mind Joey!!!
indifferent.gif

^ he looked shaky?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

That vid killed me when i first saw it and they come in dappin' everyone and then Free gets to Joe and just looks at him and then like a minute laterthey're like "yoo, haven't seen this dude in a minute. been a while, man .."
laugh.gif

budden absolutely murdered that, verse.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Did that idiot just say "Mood Music 3 in stores in December" like 3 times....

Then at the end when he finished the verse and he gets back to throwin a fit says "Im only here for 1 thing, Im not here to promote"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This %@$#* is hilarious

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ he looked shaky?
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

That vid killed me when i first saw it and they come in dappin' everyone and then Free gets to Joe and just looks at him and then like a minute later they're like "yoo, haven't seen this dude in a minute. been a while, man .."
laugh.gif

budden absolutely murdered that, verse.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yep
smh.gif
funny style dudes

who gives a #$*$ about how many recods each of them sell.. or how popular either of the dudes are.... "winner of the biggest loser"?... as far asi'm concerned Budden is doing work right now

y'all are looking at the wrong aspect of this entire battle.... just listen to the music and take it for what it is

point is Joe Budden runs laps around Saigon in every aspect of rapping.... this wont end anyones career, just entertainment for the fans

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Beans and Free obviously ain't have no problem with son...but he can't even sit in a studio session around dudes because he know what he did. Got the whole room looking at him like he a weirdo.

laugh.gif
i think both beans and free just waited to see what kind of reaction the got from Joey.. on a different hand, if you see how much talent was signed to theroc or defjam and what happened...is kind of sad...

Forget the lyrics -- how is dude going to cave him in over this beat? That only adds to the illness ...

Back
Top Bottom