New Joe Budden TV...wants to square dance wit Raekwon

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Cuz Joey is a lame in this situation and he only getting lamer. This is what happens when you have an opinion about everything

Hi pot. Welcome to Niketalk. Where its nothing but people posting opinions about everything.
Nah fam. You obviously don't get it. You do know the difference between you and Joey right? You do know that you a faceless member of a forumposting opinions about hip hop or anything else here doesn't affect your job or real life right? Don't be stupid.

We all got opinions but show me the NTer that literally has a post in every thread on this forum cuz that's been Joey for a while now. When's the lasttime your opinion on a message board or anywhere get you beat up by your co-worker?

^yeah, basically he's disrespected by what happened to Joey. I assume the dudes with Royce are a bunch of Crooks affiliates.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Like I said in other thread, How U "offerin" to shoot a fair one with a $*!%% who had u duffed out ??

U really wanna get it down, run up on Rae, Punch him in his +!@% and MAKE HIM SHOOT U THE FAIR ONE

real #$$*.

"Squaredance" tho? Sounds like one of those 'too-cool-for-skool' terms....I swear Wayne Arnold used to run with that slang on the Wonder Years....

dead that Game > Buddens #$$* tho, seriously.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Just brought back hella memories

Originally Posted by eight2one

why does NT hate Joey again?
He's on the internet too much. Just about everything he's gotten himself involved in the past year results in him exposing himself as alame.

We don't hate him, just realize what a lame he is and have no problem speaking on it....

Cause he talk too damn much, he had it comin' simple as that.

...and Budden is STILL talkin', dude needs to just take the L and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

dumb as !#!+ like this and 90% of the dudes in this thread are just as culpable for perpetuating and keeping intrest in this hip hop us weekly gossip *#+%$+%#.

indifferent.gif

..and this is why he'll continue to sit behind cameras.

his career was on life support and nearly dissapeared off the radar completely...lame or not, it's kept his name out there and probably will prolong hismusic career.

again, it's just stupid, corny and lame. on both sides.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

dumb as !#!+ like this and 90% of the dudes in this thread are just as culpable for perpetuating and keeping intrest in this hip hop us weekly gossip *#+%$+%#.

indifferent.gif

..and this is why he'll continue to sit behind cameras.

his career was on life support and nearly dissapeared off the radar completely...lame or not, it's kept his name out there and probably will prolong his music career.

again, it's just stupid, corny and lame. on both sides.

Nah my dude Joey started this whole thing and its stupid, corny and lame on ONLY his part. This is the 3rd time he has been in an altercation. This is all hisown fault.

He come out his mouth too much...

Back
Top Bottom