New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

I went to a FNL today. The girl they had greeting was holding them like, "Hey, ugh, we have the newest Jordan retros."

I can see the same thing happening the sport blue 14 and Wolf Grey 3s sitting unless they make them limited.

The Black Toe 14s, sport blue 6, sport blue 3 should do well,

I hope they all sit, I see nothing wrong with them sitting .

Don't talk about Alabama yo!! Lol

Some of you are way too sensitive!

Sensitive Thugs, You All Need Hugs!

Last edited:
So it's Sunday and eastbay still has a full size run. Actually got my size to the cart but just couldn't will myself to click the checkout button lol. Guess it's cuz I bought a new car last week. These are gonna sit horrendously anyway so patience is a simple virtue on these

went back and forth on these....late last night someone had a size 10.5 on the bay up for 150 and I bid...woke up and won...

let's see if they follow through on the sale...that's losing like $30 between shipping and fees....

I wish all releases were like this....

The intriguing thing is, once these grow scarce, the demand would suddenly skyrocket.
The psychology involved is quite fascinating really.

Last edited:
The intriguing thing is, once these grow scarce, the demand would suddenly skyrocket.
The psychology involved is quite fascinating really.
Ur absolutely right!
Wen I look at prices for crimson 3s on eBay im amazed.
WT happens is nobody want them now cuz they didn't sellout. We'll in a couple years everybody wants them but far less pairs are for sale. It's pretty dang weird

Ur absolutely right!
Wen I look at prices for crimson 3s on eBay im amazed.
WT happens is nobody want them now cuz they didn't sellout. We'll in a couple years everybody wants them but far less pairs are for sale. It's pretty dang weird
crimson 3s are barely over retail DS tho. Thus will be the case with these. Not everything JB releases is wanted. Not saying these look bad at all but I can't ever remember 14s being big sellers. It is what it is

crimson 3s are barely over retail DS tho. Thus will be the case with these. Not everything JB releases is wanted. Not saying these look bad at all but I can't ever remember 14s being big sellers. It is what it is
I just a seen a couple on eBay for like 350 not that there selling for that just the fact in general.

I remember when the white/red 14s last released, it was somewhat limited in my area, and yet nobody bought them. Post 13 Jordans just don't sell well.

I knew these would sit
laugh.gif
no hype before the release, 14's don't sell well in general, quality on them are bad, etc.......it wasn't hard to predict lol.

still sitting at my local champs and HOH's, even the 8's last year sold better.

Back
Top Bottom