New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

14s are special to me because they're the 1st Jordans I bought with my own money. Bought the Black Toes,Candy Canes, Last Shots, and the Oxidized Green. I think I'm going to UNDS these on Thanksgiving if it's not raining here.

14s are special to me because they're the 1st Jordans I bought with my own money. Bought the Black Toes,Candy Canes, Last Shots, and the Oxidized Green. I think I'm going to UNDS these on Thanksgiving if it's not raining here.

The ones I got were the oxidized in the 7th grade...when I heard the 14s were coming out had to get em. I asked grams if she wanted some she said no their ugly lol

This would be the perfect shoe to buyout when they hit outlets with a 15% off coupon ... Sit on em for a few years = double profit. This c/w is fire.

When you could get Jordan's at outlets for $69 and $79, now...not so much.

These might go down to $129.

Last edited:
When you could get Jordan's at outlets for $69 and $79, now...not so much.

These might go down to $129.

Id def Rock a pair for $129. Like you're saying there's no point to flip for a $10 profit though.

Last edited:
These at the oulet would be at best 140 more likely 150. I think when the bobcat Xs hit my outlet 2 months after they released they were 150. It's part of the reason I bit on the 150 from FNL after my WC card

EDIT - Just saw these in person and every pair had a horrific paint job on the yellow. I may suck up losing the reward and the shipping return them if mine show up like the ones I saw

Last edited:

These at the oulet would be at best 140 more likely 150. I think when the bobcat Xs hit my outlet 2 months after they released they were 150. It's part of the reason I bit on the 150 from FNL after my WC card

EDIT - Just saw these in person and every pair had a horrific paint job on the yellow. I may suck up losing the reward and the shipping return them if mine show up like the ones I saw
Yeah thats what im thinking... At least your outlets gets stuff.. Mine sucks!!

You believe heads will be Camping for the Black Toe 14's or Wolf Grey - Blue one's dropping in Aug

Or will they be in the same stock pile as these thunder 14's

You believe heads will be Camping for the Black Toe 14's or Wolf Grey - Blue one's dropping in Aug

Or will they be in the same stock pile as these thunder 14's
Black toes will probably sit, but not like these. Maybe a day, but I doubt it will be an instant sell out. Those Grey/blues will probably be as bad if not worse than these

Hypebeast gonna Wreck Havoc on the Red Suede one's coming out!

But i don't Drive a Ferrari Yet…. not sure i can see myself wearing these!

but i can see these selling out and reselling high!

Let's not forget to mention alllllll those Wack T-Shirt companies who are gonna flip the Horse Ferrari logo in the scheme to match with these shoes..and make a profit..

hate those shirts…rarely do they come off right

Last edited:
Anybody know when Champs etc starts to let u use coupons.. 2 weeks after release or any timeframe... I copped but i dont want to pay full retail for these... So I just plan to get them for discount.. Champs, FL, etc all still  have a full size run still..

If it's a VIP coupon u can use that the day of the release. Military is 2 weeks after tho at champs although in some districts it's exclude jordan releases

Imo I see black toes and the red suede selling out easily, especially the red ones. The sport blues will sell, but sit similarly to the thunder colorway.

Red Suede will be totally dependant on quality, if they are baggy like some of the pictures ive seen then they all be returned and sit for sure, the sport blues will sell more than these but not as much as the Black Toes - they are fire

People sleeping on these quality is sick. I wish those greens would come back out that cw killed it.

laugh.gif

Red joints are fire. The shouldve kept the ridges on em though, wouldve been way better imo.

These are dope, I'll double up if they're around long enough to drop in price

Back
Top Bottom