new jordan 2 retro "croc" with pics

ahh here comes da limited bugs biting...."oh they're limited....NOW they're dope"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ahh here comes da limited bugs biting...."oh they're limited....NOW they're dope"
laugh.gif

Don't recall anybody saying they were wack and now saying they are dope.

Originally Posted by abernja

Someone forgot to flush.............Those look like turds. lol
These will sit like the mocha/pink womens VIII lows.

roll.gif

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

160jordansdeep wrote:

Where are these shoes made...?
so whats the deal with the Italian leather thing 

They are made from Italian leather.  The original II's were made with Italian leather too I believe. in Italy.

Fixed.

I don't care if these are a 1 of 1, these are the ugliest things since Percy Miller thought he can join in.

^haha...you talking about Percy Miller's attempt to join in the sneaker game? Or Percy Miller's attempt to join the NBA? I saw him play in a preseason game for the Raptors back in the day - he drained a 3 ball but did not do much else.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

160jordansdeep wrote:

Where are these shoes made...?
so whats the deal with the Italian leather thing 
They are made from Italian leather.  The original II's were made with Italian leather too I believe. in Italy.

Fixed.

I don't care if these are a 1 of 1, these are the ugliest things since Percy Miller thought he can join in.

Yes they were made in Italy...they were also made with Italian leather. I guess that made them fancy.

I actually like those II's. I've liked them since Ive first seen pics on 'em. I think is a great Lifestyle shoe.

Thanks for the pics 23RAKIM45. Have you tried these on? If so, how do they fit?
No and unfortunately I won't be doing so with this pair, because they're not my size!
The leather feels nice and smooth on the inside so I can imagine these must feel great on the feet.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

why did you buy them if you're not your size? if it was to post pics for us to see - then thank you very much!!!
Because I slept on them for a week or so and went in to cop yesterday, they had my size on the shelf, but then said they couldn't find the matching shoe and box!

They had 8.5 and 13 left, 8.5 was missing stuff out of the box so I went with these. Still gonna have to track down my size when they start appearing elsewhere around the world... 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom