NEW Jordan Boxes! PICS

They actually look and feel a lot better in person. I like it. It's actually more durable than the brown and orange Nike boxes.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

i stack so its gonna suck if these are cheap
30t6p3b.gif

Not bad.. I like the fingerprint, it's a nice touch. I guess I gotta put these flimsy boxes on the top of my stacks
indifferent.gif

Just as expected, Garbage.  Good thing its just a box, but damn, where are JB extra funds going, certainly not quality

I like the new box tags. But i don't like that theyre flimsy. The laser face boxes were flimsy and crush easy when stacked too high. I wish they would have brought back the laser face, put it on the current box, and add the cool finger print and box tag. sturdy, and nice to look at

yea, I've seen these at work for a while and was also surprised at the lack of a thread.

They're ok, I never really get excited for anything JB nowadays.

maybe ninjahood can make a video stacking them up again?

I bet the people talking about it's just a box don't have many pairs of sneakers, so they're not concerned about boxes. For those of us who have a bunch of sneakers, it's a big deal. As if the brown Nike boxes aren't bad enough.

If these new jordan boxes are flimsy..it's gonna b a problem for me..way too many shoes..

Not really feeling the box all that much, but like a few others said, it's just a box, and more emphasis should be put on the shoes.

The box is ok , but I just don't see much use for that locking mechanism
ohwell.gif

Sigh cheap boxes. I guess its important to squeeze as much money as they can including the boxes.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I bet the people talking about it's just a box don't have many pairs of sneakers, so they're not concerned about boxes. For those of us who have a bunch of sneakers, it's a big deal.

ya, they look flimsy & like they gonna pancake easily

the last GR boxes (dark grey w/ light grey lid & jumpman) were boring
but actually may have been the sturdiest

the silver boxes that came before the face boxes are durable as well

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Need to see these in person before I make a decision.

What decision is there to make for a BOX? #PostWhoring
i read hughes' quip as clever sarcasm
perhaps i'm overthinking it

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I bet the people talking about it's just a box don't have many pairs of sneakers, so they're not concerned about boxes. For those of us who have a bunch of sneakers, it's a big deal.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom