New Jordan VI LAKERS NO 3M FINAL PRODUCTION PIC!!!!!!!

In before "Celtics" VIs that are all black nubuck/patent leather/suede/pebble leather with a white jmpman and green/white stitching all over the shoe for no damn reason.

Quote me on it, JB's trying super-hard to troll all of MJ's old rivals this year.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

A couple things wrong...the stitching looks horrendous...and to me honest I am a Laker Hater due to where I am from, and the hurt the Lakers always put on my Nuggets...Sorry JB but i give this a USDA Grade A "FAIL TAG"
they should just make a nuggets colorway. GO NUGGETS!!!!

I saw the title and got excited to see the new pics, then saw the pics, then became even more disappointed.........wow JB, no effort was put into this at all. They had great colors to work with and this is all they came up with?

if you want these with 3m just go by them from marqueesole.com. i wonder if the ones with 3m will be worth more since those are probaly extremely limited now since these are coming out without 3m. i dont like them either way so its a def pass for me.

So this means that those pairs with 3M that Marqueesole has up now for three bills are samples that won't be releasing right?

EDIT: Oops, riddla just beat me to it!

Took that 3M off?  That was a major draw for me on these.  Why do that?  Are you purposely cheapening shoes and construction JB?  That is a serious question.

SMDH
mad.gif

the stitching is the best they can come up with? JB used to be so innovative. i like the midsoles in white tho. like a few have said black out the stiching and id def cop. i may even consider it with an all white stitch to just bring out the panels but not the multi color stitching. or maybe if they even made some of the white accents purple or yellow to make the stitching make more sense.

personally, i'll just wait till they go on a good sale, i'm sure they'll sit around long enough for that

Don't like the contrast stitching, but I guess that's what makes them "lakers" edition. Otherwise it would just be all black, which doesn't look bad with icy soles.

sick.gif

really has nothin to do wit the lakers!!!!!
smh.gif
  might as well change the stitching to blue and orange and call em knicks 6's
roll.gif

NO 3M ... NO COP for me ... thats for sure.

I was only going to cop them once they hit a LOW price.... and now there is NO 3M on the shoes.

E Z PASS for me.

getting some hate already, but i think when its seen in person, people will change their mind..

i liked them better with the 3m............................................................peace

Back
Top Bottom