Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

guys...why don't we just have a party?
wink.gif
1peanut2.png

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'mean...you smelling all good and @%@%......I'm saying tho, what you tryna do?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

all ya'll dark skin so @%$! it let party

YOLO

this is like a bunch of girls at a salon

song is hot

for the young'ns, you know the video is weak when Puff doesn't show up

Ok, old head checkin' again. Just heard Mercy & both songs are trash. I would expect something like these songs from rick ross or some other pop gansta, but not yeezy. This dude has been innovating since he hit the scene & now he sounds like the rest of the pack...SMH....He really needs to leave the wannabe flossy sound behind.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Ok, old head checkin' again. Just heard Mercy & both songs are trash. I would expect something like these songs from rick ross or some other pop gansta, but not yeezy. This dude has been innovating since he hit the scene & now he sounds like the rest of the pack...SMH....He really needs to leave the wannabe flossy sound behind.

didnt think Id ever being saying this about Ye....major disappointment from this $%%@#..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

When has Kanye NOT talked about flossing? He's just been able to do it in a way that sounds different but dude makes no qualms about it.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Regis

LOL at you dudes taking this so damn literal.
Jay aint got no power with the Brooklyn Nets. Much like Magic Johnson with the Dodgers Jay is just a minority owner who is only being used for their name.

Do you guys also believe that Marshall Mathers killed Kim?

The problem is you guys look for rap to enlighten you as well as pave the way for our future generations...youre bound to leave disappointed.
Is this Regis dude sillyputty's new SN? That dude always tried to play the Eminem/Kim Mathers card in these moments when it's not EVEN an intelligent parallel because Em was clear about how unrealistic he was being.

I don't think anyone is really believing that Kanye was going to call Jay and Jay was going to cut Kris. It's kind of a funny line.

I think the issue is Kanye even mentioning Kris, a dude who DOESN'T Rap, and the reason he did it. Which amounts to a giant *@@#% move.

The real problem is that in a society filled with boys raised by single mothers, rap and rappers have a surprisingly strong influence on impressionable young males. If you want to turn a blind eye to that, well, ignorance is bliss.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Regis wrote:
I don't think anyone is really believing that Kanye was going to call Jay and Jay was going to cut Kris. It's kind of a funny line. 
that, and I wonder what Jay thinks,
if anything that line will do more bad than good for him as a minority owner

Jay aint got no power with the Brooklyn Nets. Much like Magic Johnson with the Dodgers Jay is just a minority owner who is only being used for their name.

The problem is you guys look for rap to enlighten you as well as pave the way for our future generations...youre bound to leave disappointed.
Is this Regis dude sillyputty's new SN? That dude always tried to play the Eminem/Kim Mathers card in these moments when it's not EVEN an intelligent parallel because Em was clear about how unrealistic he was being.

I think the issue is Kanye even mentioning Kris, a dude who DOESN'T Rap, and the reason he did it. Which amounts to a giant *@@#% move.

The real problem is that in a society filled with boys raised by single mothers, rap and rappers have a surprisingly strong influence on impressionable young males. If you want to turn a blind eye to that, well, ignorance is bliss.

like it wasn't even anything between two men...it was over a woman...that Kris, no matter how fake it was, was married to...you bring up a guy cuz of his wife that you like?

don't get no more !$*#! made than that

So why you dudes so mad?
Im not about to start over analyzing rap songs...@+!% that sounds like it should be on a mixtape at that.

It WOULD be a !@@%% move if Kris wouldve dead +@$ lost his job for this petty @+!%.

The fact that Kanye just made it a funny line...I got no choice but to just sit back and laugh...thats usually what I do when I hear funny lines.

I always enjoy reading NT's perspective on tracks. The views on both axes are always entertaining. I like the track. Production is on point for a summer club banger. Lyrically, Ye did his thing. He addressed a few rumors and speculations in his own way.

Back
Top Bottom