^ NEW Kanye West feat DJ Khaled - "Thera Flu" YEEZYYY SPAZZED^

By the way this song is crazy average by Ye's standards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Track was alright, nothing really "spazz" worthy about it though. 

This....and judging by the singles artwork this is gon be for Kanyes album. If this is how the albums gon sound then.....smh

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by RipC

I hope everyone is aware that Jay-Z owns about 1% of the Nets. Even if 'Ye did tell him to drop Humphries, Nets management would have laughed in his face. Jay is nothing more than a franchise figurehead.

laugh.gif
 at you thinking Kanye literally meant that line. It's just an arrogant stunt line. 
You dudes read in between the damn lines too much.

You must also think every rapper owns an island, owns their own G5 jet, and has hundreds of millions in the bank. Because THEY SAID IT.

C'mon now....
Oh no. I'm completely aware it's just rapping, but dudes on here getting tight over the line like he could've actually done it if he wanted.

told yall.

"What's draggin’ on the floor is Kanye's reputation as a man with no empathy for animals or human beings. He’s a great musician but doesn’t seem to have the fashion sense to design anything more than caveman costumes. We keep hoping that one day he’ll find his heart and join evolved style icons-- including Russell Simmons, Pink, and Natalie Portman-- who have dropped animal skins." - PETA Senior Vice President
peta with the strong ether
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
Y'all gotta chill and lighten up. It's really not that serious.
I'm gonna go with this.
I will however say that it is duly noted how many of ya'll like to play both sides depending on artist. Some like Drake. Some like Wiz. Some like Budden. Some like Ye. But when it comes to the artists that they might not like as much as the other things all of a sudden change. And that is my one true dislike about /16. The inability to call a spade a spade regardless of preference.

At the end of the day it's all just music. If I can nod my head to it and hear some lyrics that have any sort of worth, whether it be thought-provoking or just in good fun, that's all I care about. Maybe its cause I'm a bit older now than most but I don't take my cues from hip hop, so I don't have to over analyze rappers lyrics. The Humphries line was funny. It made me laugh. Am I cosigning Ye asking Jay to drop him from the team? No. I could honestly care less about the ins and out of celeb relations. Some of ya'll have way too much mental space invested in this stuff that doesn't matter.
no its because you have a brain and was raised correctly. dudes listening to hiphop to educate themselves are idiots.
laugh.gif

its music man, you supposed to enjoy it and have fun with it, not fall asleep listening to it like its a lecture smh

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Don't worry about that NUT @#% _ ... You Play For My Team Now!!!
pimp.gif
 (c) PeanutLive215

Why she wanna come off the bench for the Bulls when she can start for the Knicks!?

Why play for a mediocre **@ franchise struggling not to drown in its own hype when you can play for championship?!?!?

The question is Do You Wanna Be A Pretender Or REAL LIVE CONTENDER?!?!?!
grin.gif

guys...why don't we just have a party?
wink.gif

Meh it was okay not spazz worthy at all his verse on monster was spazz worthy (song came on shuffle and I forgot he went off on it like that)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

This is what you call spazzing? His lines from Diamonds are Forever are better
and that was in what year?
eggs sackly
so is this a veiled way of saying kanye's lyricism is on a downward decline.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

This is what you call spazzing? His lines from Diamonds are Forever are better
and that was in what year?
eggs sackly
so is this a veiled way of saying kanye's lyricism is on a downward decline.
been said that.
but these dudes are loving the ballads he's been dropping 
laugh.gif

Song is cool why the hell are yall over analyzing a scribbled on a napkin freestyle session

PETA what the +*@!?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

pimp.gif

"can't a young @$!@# get money anymore"

Mase.gif
son was AHEAD of his time.....
I always gave props for kanye giving respect to mase, A lot of rappers bite mase, atleast ye acknowledges it though.
As far as the track, this @%+% is binniddles, on some I can't stop listening man, right after the WTT album, especially after Jay ripped him on pretty much the entire album, he bounces back and proves me wrong, YE >. I'm just being HONEST.

"Can I have a bad +@!$@ without no flaws?" - these are the types of hypothetical questions I ponder at night, as should you brethren. 

Back
Top Bottom