^ NEW Kanye West feat DJ Khaled - "Thera Flu" YEEZYYY SPAZZED^

not saying its right

but i think Kanye gets a past because he always been vulnerable / emo / moody and open about his wins and losses so its not simping its venting

as where Wiz built up this whole image of him being a Player or a G who would never fall victim to Power of P

LOL at you dudes taking this so damn literal.
Jay aint got no power with the Brooklyn Nets. Much like Magic Johnson with the Dodgers Jay is just a minority owner who is only being used for their name.

Do you guys also believe that Marshall Mathers killed Kim?

The problem is you guys look for rap to enlighten you as well as pave the way for our future generations...youre bound to leave disappointed.

No I just think folks are tired kanyes double standard and diva attitude it's annoying at this point.Ever since he joined at the hip with Jay Z dude has lost a lot of what has made him unique and one of hiphops most interesting rappers .We are in the middle of serious social movements in America and this dude drops crap like this .Its just corny to me

whatever yall talking bout, this is about ultimate alpha, just so happens ye likes women a lil too much. But whatever this record is dope, because in all ye is a hater? why because
everybody from the chi is haters, is whats in our blood. so i dont care if you play ball you got that bad chick you bout to marry and she letting me smash everyday, so yeah jay needs to
drop you from the team and yes wiz, she is a bad chick, you did good by wifeying her, cuzz i did too.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ThorrocksJs wrote:
Originally Posted by RavageBX

How does this translate to Kanye being gay? lol

He just sounds catty I didn't mean he is slurping up Mr.Cee.Like its getting corny this whole yeah I'm proud to be a douche thing is not really appealing

Aye for the record... I wasn't calling Kanye gay.

Under the Kobe Act I apologize for using gay as a derogatory term. I should've said "Soft/Weak/Lame" because that's how I viewed it.

I just don't approve of him being so emotionally distraught that he questioned or even acted like he questioned attempting to affect another man's livelihood over a female.  Especially a female that he "Wasn't With" because he was "with Amber" 

This is supposed to be about Choice... Getting upset that a female Chose another dude over you and saying you could have your big homie do him bad isn't dope... it doesn't make you cool... It's Not Swag.  It's Soft/Weak/Lame.  Its the equivalent of calling a dudes girl telling her he has a side piece and where they kick it because you like the side piece.

Its not the way I was taught that a Man is supposed to carry himself.

You should know by now that there aren't that many dudes that see it that way. Soft *!% moves like this happen everyday. *@*# is the norm now and socially acceptable as you can see.

Originally Posted by Regis

LOL at you dudes taking this so damn literal.
Jay aint got no power with the Brooklyn Nets. Much like Magic Johnson with the Dodgers Jay is just a minority owner who is only being used for their name.

Do you guys also believe that Marshall Mathers killed Kim?

The problem is you guys look for rap to enlighten you as well as pave the way for our future generations...youre bound to leave disappointed.
Perfect. 

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

i mean it was ok i guess. I swear NT slurps kanye harder then kim or amber ever could have. With spazzed in the thread title i thought i would hear some crazy bars but its kinda wack to me.

And you dudes talk about drake
laugh.gif
..Dudes get to open over another grown man this is average at best

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How can you consign this weak emotional !$$ (talented) dude? He's just as bad as Drake. Production was hot, lyrics weren't bad, an I was really feeling the homage to Mase, but this guy is mad weak. Drop him from the team? Really Ye?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Fathers please raise your sons.

this
30t6p3b.gif

You should know by now that there aren't that many dudes that see it that way. Soft *!% moves like this happen everyday. *@*# is the norm now and socially acceptable as you can see

Sad but true, simps of a feather flock together.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You should know by now that there aren't that many dudes that see it that way. Soft *!% moves like this happen everyday. *@*# is the norm now and socially acceptable as you can see

Sad but true, simps of a feather flock together.

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
Y'all gotta chill and lighten up. It's really not that serious.
I'm gonna go with this.
I will however say that it is duly noted how many of ya'll like to play both sides depending on artist. Some like Drake. Some like Wiz. Some like Budden. Some like Ye. But when it comes to the artists that they might not like as much as the other things all of a sudden change. And that is my one true dislike about /16. The inability to call a spade a spade regardless of preference.

At the end of the day it's all just music. If I can nod my head to it and hear some lyrics that have any sort of worth, whether it be thought-provoking or just in good fun, that's all I care about. Maybe its cause I'm a bit older now than most but I don't take my cues from hip hop, so I don't have to over analyze rappers lyrics. The Humphries line was funny. It made me laugh. Am I cosigning Ye asking Jay to drop him from the team? No. I could honestly care less about the ins and out of celeb relations. Some of ya'll have way too much mental space invested in this stuff that doesn't matter.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

ThorrocksJs wrote:
Originally Posted by RavageBX

How does this translate to Kanye being gay? lol

He just sounds catty I didn't mean he is slurping up Mr.Cee.Like its getting corny this whole yeah I'm proud to be a douche thing is not really appealing

Aye for the record... I wasn't calling Kanye gay.

Under the Kobe Act I apologize for using gay as a derogatory term. I should've said "Soft/Weak/Lame" because that's how I viewed it.

I just don't approve of him being so emotionally distraught that he questioned or even acted like he questioned attempting to affect another man's livelihood over a female.  Especially a female that he "Wasn't With" because he was "with Amber" 

This is supposed to be about Choice... Getting upset that a female Chose another dude over you and saying you could have your big homie do him bad isn't dope... it doesn't make you cool... It's Not Swag.  It's Soft/Weak/Lame.  Its the equivalent of calling a dudes girl telling her he has a side piece and where they kick it because you like the side piece.

Its not the way I was taught that a Man is supposed to carry himself.
I understood what you were saying the first time Cake. I just didn't understand why dude called Kanye Kim's gay friend lol. Ye is obviously smashing or trying to smash. 
mytmouse76 wrote:
Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Cake. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

isnt he dreamy 

embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

not saying its right

but i think Kanye gets a past because he always been vulnerable / emo / moody and open about his wins and losses so its not simping its venting

as where Wiz built up this whole image of him being a Player or a G who would never fall victim to Power of P

Amber is a hustler. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DMoney82

"Might even kill somebody and YouTube it, whoever think they words affect me is too stupid"

"I'll admit I had fell in love with Kim, round the same time she had fell in love with him...Well that's cool baby girl do your thang, lucky I ain't have Jay drop him from the team"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is everyone so
eek.gif
over this line?  I think yall are OD'ing a bit...

Co-sign.

Hump actually does work on that Nets team. Ye just hatin to hate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom