New Lil Wayne Of The Carter 3 - Millie

What the hell do you guys see in this dude...seriously I must be to old to vibe with his music.

His crap is all over the place and off the wall, but not in a good way.

He has had his moments with hot songs yes, but it seems that he may have burned himself out now.

This dude is trash nowadays.

He has some good songs on some of his mixtape and some of he guest apperances, but now he's just probably so drugged up he doesn't know what'sgoing on.

If he would have took most of those hot songs that he did on mixtapes like something you forgot, I feel like dying, Brand New, and One night only his albumwould be flames just off of those four songs and some other hot crap he did while he was preparing for this album.

He's going to be like another Jadakiss with hot songs here and there and really got guest spots on other dudes tracks, but his album will be trash.

I actually liked it. The first verse was the best though. It also sounds like a song u would hear on one of his mixtapes not his album
"tell the cops ha ha ha ha" That line had me
roll.gif
for some reason.

Wow! i actually thought this dude would be on top of rap just a few years ago, hes actually deteriorating.

Man...Gillie had to be writing for this dude. Cause it's like he don't even RAP no more...he just be talking some ridiculous %%*!.

eyes.gif

I don't know what Wayne's thinkin with that track.. but it isn't good at ALL.

And that's because i thought Lollipop was decent.

Dudes gassed him up...

He can't even make good music anymore smh .... disgusting...(not in a good way).

Yall r wildin' diz track is hot but.. yea it does sounds mixtape-+!$.... i hope diz aint the studio version or radio version... and yes.. he does soundscoked up haha

There must be two different tracks
The one on HHG sounds waaaaaayyyyy better than the one on RTNY
The one on RTNY is trash
But that HHG is the truth
His voice sounds more natural on that one

By all the hype that Wayne has been getting over the last few years I would have thought that he would have a more focused approach with the Carter 3,especially with his proclaimed "best rapper alive" tag that he keeps giving himself. I considered this album to be in relation to what Jay did withthe Blueprint (sixth studio album for both artists, Jay was already hot but BP helped define his career), but by the looks of these first two singles, it thisis looking like a Vol. 3/Dynasty album for Wayne in which he may have a couple standout tracks on an overall mediocre album. I hope I'm wrong but it'snot looking too good right now for C3.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

MUCH better than the RTNY version, not the full song though.

weezy sound crazy on this i mean literally crazy.

edit: corey guns ripped that.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom