New Lil Wayne Of The Carter 3 - Millie

Anyone else think one of the main reasons most people don't like Wayne is because his "current" voice .

That's my reason .

Annnnnnnd , MY GOD Gunz ripped that ...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Dudes gassed him up...

He can't even make good music anymore smh .... disgusting...(not in a good way).

well said

can somebody explain to me why this is at 4 pages???

wheres cory gunz
nerd.gif
????

^
smh.gif
you can't go through 4 pages? here a hint: it's somewhere in this thread...
eyes.gif

ayo this has been on repeat and I JUST got that this n' Gunz said "throw a n_ like I'm Akon" when he first started flowing quick...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

ive been listening to this since i posted a few hrs ago.....

omg this beat is wild

i got a new ring tone

i don't know if its b/c im
pimp.gif
right now or what, but me and my dudesjust bumped this track like 5 times in a row. like he is actually mastering flow on this track. this is erratic but its really murder. maybe when im soberill calm down, but this track is bananas when I really listen to it close

ok i liked Lollipop. it was FAR FROM a lyrical peice of art. but the song itself altogether sounds nice.

this has a nice beat. but i dont like when he rap/talks...
he will come no where near close to CII or CI..
Everything past CII has been going downhill for him.... Cocaine's a hell of a drug

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Dudes gassed him up...

He can't even make good music anymore smh .... disgusting...(not in a good way).

Actually after givin' it more listens...its kinda
pimp.gif

I think its the beat more than the lyrics

are yall serious? wayne is pooping all over the game right now ... just listen to what dude says forreal ... seriously listen to this song over and over again... if this was jay-z yallw ould be on it but his laugh blows a lot of people ... just listen up

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

are yall serious? wayne is pooping all over the game right now ... just listen to what dude says forreal ... seriously listen to this song over and over again ... if this was jay-z yallw ould be on it but his laugh blows a lot of people ... just listen up

I like Wayne but NO
indifferent.gif
...this dude is not as good as he was

this song is straight..the beat bangin.....I dont see the hype in Cory Gunz verse either

Wait a second, I know some people (I have no clue how) think that Wayne really did it on this song, but now we have people liking the beat? I'm sorry, thatbeat is even worse than Wayne's verse.

Back
Top Bottom