ohwell.gif
cool track but not worth the million
eek.gif
x
sick.gif
x
pimp.gif
in the thread

Like he is definitly spitting better than he was, but these tracks haven't impressed me. Just kind of boring imo.

^halloween

now for u guys saying "quit slurpin.. this %@+# aint that good"- SHUT UP

we havent heard wayne spit like this in a while, its %$!!*@% great that he's past his rebirth type %@+# (i hope
eyes.gif
)

now ill be patiently waiting for no ceilings to drop

WOW I'm def impressed and glad he stopped all that dumb @$%% and just decided to approach this mixtape with some sense. I don't think we getting thatC1 or C2 Wayne more like the Like father like son Wayne which ain't bad hope he doesn't dissappoint

Originally Posted by columbiasneaks

we havent heard wayne spit like this in a while, its %$!!*@% great that he's past his rebirth type %@+# (i hope
eyes.gif
)
i hope so too..

I can see Wayne going in on
-Mafia Music
-Chillen
-DOA
-Make The Trap Say Aye
-All The Above

I'm looking through my iTunes and i cant imagine Wayne spitting on a lot of other tracks from the last year.

Finally listened to this
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

" put the beat in ER, i'm colder than BR.. add another 3r's "

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont understand the hype over all these gun talk lines... like are these whats cool?? those are the lines that take the least creativity.... c'mon son

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I dont understand the hype over all these gun talk lines... like are these whats cool?? those are the lines that take the least creativity.... c'mon son
Are you done in this thread yet Gillie?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Are you done in this thread yet Gillie?

?? I dont get it... this joint is pretty hot but dudes gassin all these gun totin lines are not that hot... considering all this talk coming from a millionairesince he was like 13 and did i Just hear this dude say... I pop like Lolli??? C'mooooooon son!

Wow. He went IN on this swag surfin and wasted. As close to old Wayne as I've heard in a minute.

This _ said

"The pistol means business
That @%$+% should have a tie on"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

3 for 3 so far...No Ceilings gets more anticipated by me with each track...

Back
Top Bottom