NEW Lil' Zane CD!!!

2n7o1hteg3.jpg

I actullay like the first cd I wonder how this one will behttp://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5582/2n7o1hteg3.jpg

I live the life of a celebrity a made %!!%+ way bigga than dem other cats you ever see!

I live the life of a celebrity... lmao damn that cover is pretty bad. I used to listen to zane in middle school.. maybe this new cd will be ok..

yeah he did sound like a pac a lil bit i remember when hard ball came out i thought dude was dope lol but he did have this one joint over craig davids rise andfall it was iight

why ya'll playin, Zane came with the real hip-hop on this one. definitely one of the best releases of the year. he definitely touches on some real issueson this one. i'm just not sure what song is going to be the single. hopefully this will get the push it deserves b/c i hadn't been wow'd like thisin a while.

I always wondered what Lil Zane was doing because i havent heard anything from him in awhile. I saw the commercial for this album on BET a few days ago. Istarted laughing because the commercial looked like some type of promotion that they would do for BET Uncut artists.

Its all good though, I may have to check this cd out. You cant really knock anything especially if you havent listened to it.

Back
Top Bottom