[| -- (NEW) 'Lo Life Loso featuring Radio Killa "Throw It In The Bag" -- |]

22 Deuces good point but,even if he's rapping about that stuff he's not even doing it nice anymore...

Once again, dude is washed up, too old & been in the game TOO long to be dropping nonsense like this....

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

22 Deuces good point but,even if he's rapping about that stuff he's not even doing it nice anymore...

Once again, dude is washed up, too old & been in the game TOO long to be dropping nonsense like this....

So you're saying he's been wack in recent times...what material are you referring to? Are you referring to From Nothin' To Somethin'? He alwayshas to take that approach when it comes to selling records...the gangsta #!+* isn't going to sell, we all know that.

Other than FNTS, he's dropped a the TINC mixtape...which was flames.

He also murked quite a few features last year....

What have you heard from him in the past 2 years that you didn't like, besides possibly FNTS (which I personally liked)?

Cool, gangsta %*%% won't sell. We all know that. But like Sosa said, Loso's %*%% sounds too forced. A hit is a hit no matter who you try and link upwith for the record. It's like Fab has more R&B records than J. Holiday and I believe there's more to come. I hear the real first single will be atrack Jim Jonsin did. Some Whatever You Like type %*%%.

myfabolouslife Ok this jus came 2 my head.. Free punchline. Style so fly..how fly is it? My closet so sick, gettin dressed is like a hospital visit.. 6 minutes ago from TwitterBerry http://twitter.com/myfabolouslife

2rzz314.jpg

shoulda kept the original beat for what it look like..but sounds more like an intro so i guess thats what he gon use it for..and honestly that throw it in thebag joint i really dont kno what to say about that i dont really like that sh*t at all but its typical fab so i guess i just wish he could make the album toshut all the haters up and not this pop rap nonsense

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Niketalk just cosigns anything Fab. Don't see what's so special about him. Just random punchlines.
thats true. This dude used to be SO nice, Flow, His multi's.Now i just be like "F that __".

NY rappers been/are losing...

My exact sentiments.

fab still nice to me..switched it up a lil bit to stay relevant..like ant said in another thread..rap music aint poppin like that..but this song is trash..andthats coming from a fab fan

Back
Top Bottom