NEW Macbooks Tomorrow!!

Just wanted to put a heads up for everyone in case people are looking to buy a laptop soon or a macbook. They will release aluminum macbooks, macbook pros, andmacbook airs. Also according to some sources is that there will be a $800 macbook.

which sources????? and will it be the size of the iTouch???

but detroit FTW!!!!!

Wont Matter, the Supposed "Aliens" will get First dibs and they'll be sold out
tired.gif

[h1]Mysterious MacBook Event Teaser is for 13.3"Model, Says Deduction[/h1]
applenotebookevent-thumb-520x420.jpg
Out ofrespect for the great performer Steve Jobs, I prefer to save all surprises for the keynote. But those smarty pantses over at bbGadgets may have unlocked the secret behind Apple's Oct 14th MacBook event teaser. Assuming that the Apple logo is a 1.5" standard, theymeasured the laptop to have a 13.3" diagonal length. That's the same size as the current generation MacBook, which would seem to support all of thosemetal MacBook rumors.
from engadget

I just googled it and there is a lot of speculation on em, I wish I woulda got an aluminum one...my black one smudges
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I just googled it and there is a lot of speculation on em, I wish I woulda got an aluminum one...my black one smudges
frown.gif

Yea i just did the same thing. We need official pics!!

OT-does anyone know how to install Limewire on an Mac? I've been windows all my life and the conversion is not easy by a log shot.

YO!
a $800 macbook.
Hmmm...

I've always been curious. Do you people have credit lines with the Fruit Company([emoji]169[/emoji] Forrest Gump) or are dudes giving Mr. Jobs stacks at a time?

DF!!!

OT-does anyone know how to install Limewire on an Mac? I've been windows all my life and the conversion is not easy by a log shot

you just DL the mac version and install that.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Rumors.

Nothing official....yet.
wink.gif

Peace.

Its official, the invites have been handed out for the event on the 14th.

Where you seeing that? I have checked a couple of Apple sites and there doesn't appear to be confirmation of the even on the 14th..

The event is official.

Gizmodo won the liveblog vs. Engadget during the last keynote so I'll be following them.

the event is set, the products are still all speculation. while an aluminum macbook seems to dominate the talk, i'm more interested in the pro update(please nothing that'll make me want a new one). the pro hasn't been redesigned since the powerbook was introduced so it's long overdue. however, iwill say one thing. if they switch it up to the macbook air keyboard i will not buy a mac. i HATE HATE HATE those keyboards w/ a passion. the current macbookpro is MONEY for typing

blah!

Back
Top Bottom